The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

dunno why people are still hyping babs for coach, he was pretty much ran outta toronto of all places, the holy land that the media praises, i doubt he'd be good for our team.

Toronto made a huge mistake firing him.  He didn't see eye to eye with their idiot GM who is committed to building a team where playing defense is optional.  Babcock will work far better with Benning than with an analytics dweeb who gets beaten up by the stickboy for his lunch money.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

ya i send miller packing for sure  guys a whiny bitch all mopey all yr cuz we didnt retain tanev marky or toffoli. Let some  teams try get him for some promising youngsters and picks clears another 5 mill in space. No more entitled players  id send horvat  packing to the east as well  

Only players that we should even hesitate to trade now are Petey, Hughes, and Boeser. 

I'll put Hoglander on the no trade list only, the kid is a spark plug and give it his all every shift. Definitely living up to 36.

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

I am really looking forward to hearing Green's assessment of this latest debacle.

Does he ever point the finger at himself?

i am sure he does. sometimes it is not always the coaches fault, the players need to take responsiblity, also the refs were utterly ugly tonight. oilers were allowed to slash, cross check ,elbow and the ref had his head  turned pretending not to see. but they sure caught the penalties we committed. 

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

dunno why people are still hyping babs for coach, he was pretty much ran outta toronto of all places, the holy land that the media praises, i doubt he'd be good for our team.

I’m teasing.

Id rather 100 years of Baumgartner than Babs.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

Only players that we should even hesitate to trade now are Petey, Hughes, and Boeser. 

I'll put Hoglander on the no trade list only, the kid is a spark plug and give it his all every shift. Definitely living up to 36.

ya demko petey juolevi hughes boeser  hoggie rest can  gtfo

Edited by canuktravella

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Didn’t work in Toronto with a better team. 

Because Dumbass didn't provide him with defensemen who could actually play defense and wouldn't support him in trying to force Nylander to stop floating.  He was a terrible fit for a team that got rid of the actual hockey people and turned over the reigns to an unqualified analytics dweeb,

• Haha 3