The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 4, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP, TSN4

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

If only Jake could play like this half the time

For sure. But who really knows, maybe it's a start in a great direction - or not. But it would be a great piece to a winning team. Let's see. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Angry Goose said:

Tell me more about Mr. Michaelis

His mom hasn't tweeted about him yet and he somehow wound up with 12:16 of ice time 

Made a few mistakes, but had good hustle in the offensive zone and didn't really look out of place on the ice 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Hawryluk and Michealis didn’t look too bad. 

We have like 12 players that could easily slot into the 4th line each night and give us good energy. I genuinely believe our 4th line has been good all year despite the merry go round of players. Just a matter of getting a legit 3rd line out there.

Great game. Perfectly executed. Demko continues to sparkle and show why he deserves to be the starter. I wouldn't mind him getting the nod in the next few games. Heck I'd play him in back to backs. Jake showed up big time with a pair of goals. Bo scored a clutch goal as well. Nice that we were able to steal one without Petey and we played a full 60. Hope we get a streak going! GCG!

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

Great game. Perfectly executed. Demko continues to sparkle and show why he deserves to be the starter. I wouldn't mind him getting the nod in the next few games. Heck I'd play him in back to backs. Jake showed up big time with a pair of goals. Bo scored a clutch goal as well. Nice that we were able to steal one without Petey and we played a full 60. Hope we get a streak going! GCG!

It's beyond time for this.