The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

16 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Imo, this is what happens if you dont roll four lines: heavy minute eaters commits gaffes cause they are tired and the rest are less engaged & anxious which will also lead to gaffes but this staff obviously, has there favorites and will never sit those high minute easter despite there play..

I'm big on rolling four lines too. Most teams that go deep in the playoffs commit to it. 

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

I don't think he has too much to work with, but he can always haul in a few draft picks if nothing else. 

Pretty sad that after 7 years, the on -ice product is  bottom of the league, the team sucks in almost all meaningful metrics and we don't have any assets to improve our lot.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Yup all gone long term with little over a month to play, and their best 2 players, if you discount  Demko & Boeser. Top play-maker & top face-off man are hard to replace for more than a game or two, but for the rest of the season?

Don’t rush them back.

Let it go!

Team-tank will be gaining supporters at lightning speed.  

I won’t be on team tank. We’ll see what happens. Only saving grace is the week off. Hopefully just a bad bruise on Horvat but looks grim if he’s out. Petey I think was always expected to be back after the break. LTIR was just a cap move but ya I’m pretty bummed right now. 

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

If he even thinks that, i hope aquaman boots him down  the road. 

I think Benning, along with the Nolan Baumgartner and Newell Brown, need to be booted out of town no matter what.

Edited by ey40
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Exactly, JT! Call out the passengers. Hopefully Benning has the guts to trade away the players that aren’t cutting it.  

People hoping for a personality change with Benning are going to be disappointed. He always gets overwhelmed and looks scared when he faces the media after deadline deals. I really wish we had a GM who was commanding and forward and was a great leader for this organization. It's weird to have an organization where you aren't sure which direction they are going. Benning loves to keep fans guessing in terms of the direction of this team.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Quinn Hughes a dash 3 tonight.

Kid needs to be better defensively. His defensive game needs some drastic overhaul, he hasn't been good in his own zone this year.

Careful. When I pointed it out earlier, someone here got really pissed off and called me out for expressing a "bogus" opinion.

• Upvote 2