The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tkachuk may want out of Calgary

3 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Completely wrong. Even Burke had OJ and Tkachuk ranked at dead even.

OJ got sidetracked with injuries, it could just as easily have been Tkachuk who had the injury issues.

See interview with Burke for more info

https://www.sportsnet.ca/650/sportsnets-starting-lineup/brian-burke-juolevi-wouldnt-surprised-became-star/

And Burke is on record for being a big fan of the turtle.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Why would we have someone else turtle like a gutless coward when he can do that himself?  Doubt Aquilini would go for this given how much it would cost to feed his beached whale of a father.

mayo porc GIF

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Is Freidman proof enough?

“However, it sounds like Tkachuk was more upset with his teammates than he was at Muzzin’s bush league move. Here is how Elliotte Friedman explains it in his latest 31 Thoughts column on Sportsnet: 

“When Matthew Tkachuk exploded at the end of last Tuesday’s loss to Toronto, it wasn’t about Jake Muzzin flipping the puck at him. If you dish it out, you’ve got to take it. I think he was upset that no one joined him in the scrum.
Calgary held a players-only meeting last Friday, and it sounds like he conveyed that message. It was received, although some comments were made to him that it can’t be a riot every night. Get your feelings in the open, get it sorted out, and play. The results speak for themselves.””

What a baby.   

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

21 minutes ago, IBatch said:

What a baby.   

makes both him and his team look bad, honestly. he looks like a little baby "why won't you guys support me boo hoo" and the team looks like a soft country club that isn't willing to put on their work boots every night. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

makes both him and his team look bad, honestly. he looks like a little baby "why won't you guys support me boo hoo" and the team looks like a soft country club that isn't willing to put on their work boots every night. 

Yes and it all comes down to one bad apple.   

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Yes and it all comes down to one bad apple.   

I think there's a few in that bushel, of different varieties. some have worms, some are soft and meally, some are just rotten. 

glad it's not my team. but I also feel bad for tanman.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Maginator said:

Hes a skilled player who hits & has some snarl... but he seriously needs to cut the antics. It's embarrassing. I cant imagine being his teammate. Also, he needs to learn to either stick to his weight class or not turtle like a b**ch.

Also "might"...

I could say I "might" have 20 girlfriends, but knowing me you'd know it was a lie!

Yeah, we all know it’s 21

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

To add insult to this his baby brother said on a podcast that he wished Matt’s teammates stuck up for him more. Surprised his mom didn’t give the Flames a good scolding to boot. ::D

Babies.   So ugly too.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Quin Hugs

Eli Ptryson

Holy Guolevi

Bow Hore vart 

for 

Matheeew cachuck 

James Neal cap dump 

Wouldnt even deal our 9th OA for such an unsportsmanlike player. Great for Calgary, but he’s created too many enemies around the league. 

I like the kid’s skills, and I hope I’m wrong about him being an enemy of the league. There’s a lot of cringe $&!# done at his young age so far though so I don’t know. 

5 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Man is Tkachuk overrated on here…

I know fans still like to whine about passing on him but I think his value is being built up way too high.

So a 23:year old 70 pt player is overrated? 

If he was a Canuck most of us would be asking for a similar return for him 

15 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

So a 23:year old 70 pt player is overrated? 

If he was a Canuck most of us would be asking for a similar return for him 

Boeser has averaged more points and is only one year older.

Yet some fans think we need to add a top 10 pick on top of trading him to land Tkachuk.

That is overrated.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Boeser has averaged more points and is only one year older.

Yet some fans think we need to add a top 10 pick on top of trading him to land Tkachuk.

That is overrated.

I didn't say the 9th overall ... I said a 1st round pick ;)

2 hours ago, 4petesake said:

To add insult to this his baby brother said on a podcast that he wished Matt’s teammates stuck up for him more. Surprised his mom didn’t give the Flames a good scolding to boot. ::D

Whos going to defend him?  Gaudreau?   So much drama with that fam. 

He wants to play in Arizona which is where all the American players try ending up.  

• Cheers 1