The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tkachuk may want out of Calgary

15 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I suspect MM wouldn't think it beneath himself to donkey punch him.

I'm not only talking about breaking him physically, but as an actual hockey player. Regardless, they're both dirtbags.

• Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

Not even for loui?

Lol 

I do remember that NHL game when Eriksson was signed. You started the roster after the offseason I was able to trade Eriksson and a 1st for Tarasenko :lol:

Good times 

6 hours ago, teepain said:

Matt tkachuk

sean monahan

1st pick 2022

for 

eichel

For a healthy Eichel that might be fair, but for not for the Eichel who is getting a discectomy on his neck.  Sabres are very likely unable to trade Eichel until he can prove he’s recovered from surgery and proves he can still play.  

• Cheers 2

48 minutes ago, Alflives said:

For a healthy Eichel that might be fair, but for not for the Eichel who is getting a discectomy on his neck.  Sabres are very likely unable to trade Eichel until he can prove he’s recovered from surgery and proves he can still play.  

I keep picturing you chasing Tchapuke around a wrestling ring in your scooter, shaking a cane, and drinking a scotch while @kingheffy, wearing massive gold chains screams insults about Pukey boys family, turtleness, lack of defence, and loyalty. 

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, TNucks1 said:

as much as i dislike him be cool if he came too the nucks, but cost way too much.

Benning ahould get both Tkatchuk and Reinhart for playoffs. Imagine having them plus Horvat, Miller and Podkolzin in top 6 

On 6/21/2021 at 8:26 PM, drummerboy said:

Hahahah.  Good.  Calgary sucks. 
Go to the east Tkachuk, with your big dumb ugly mug.  

KHL Logo Vector (.EPS) Free Download

Yeah, waaay east.

Edited by Kragar
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, You Mad Bro? said:

The people saying Boeser + 9OA for MT are out of their damned minds. 

thats a big overpayment

The people defending picking OJ over MT are equally out of their minds. 

why? MT is good, but he's not a special player. He has shown he isn't the guy to carry his team to anything and he brings a douchey element that hurts the room. 

You can go out and replace MT's production, we did with Miller e.g., for a mid 1st round pick. 

If a GM viewed Juolevi as turning into a #2 d then the pick is justifiable. It comes down to where people thought OJ's ceiling was, he was the #1 d man on most lists that year. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Cheers 2

17 hours ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

First hire the Sedins to bring back some culture to the club.  Then bring in Tkachuk.  Nope, not gonna happen.

Sedins had their best years with Burrows Kesler Lappy Torers on their team. All equally hated by other fan bases and other teams

• Huggy Bear 1

On 6/24/2021 at 6:27 AM, Alflives said:

Ferland 2.0

On 6/24/2021 at 11:26 AM, DefCon1 said:

Benning ahould get both Tkatchuk and Reinhart for playoffs. Imagine having them plus Horvat, Miller and Podkolzin in top 6 

not sure how thats gunna work though, maybe getting reinhart when he turns ufa and Tkachuk is gunna cost alot, just dont see it happening but the idea of having them all while being under the cap would be amazing.

MILLER - PETTERSSON - BOESER

TKACHUK - HORVAT - HÖGLANDER

PEARSON - DOMI - PODKOLZIN

MOTTE - BEAGLE - BOYD

HUGHES - HAMONIC

ZADOROV - SCHMIDT

RATHBONE - MYERS

JUOLEVI

DEMKO

DiPIETRO

Edited by Me_