The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tkachuk may want out of Calgary

3 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

Amazon.com: Fantasy Island - The Complete First Season: Ricardo Montalban,  Hervé Villechaize, Christopher Hewett, Kimberly Beck, John Gavin, Wendy  Schaal, Michael Preece, Don Chaffey, Joseph Pevney, George McCowan, Georg  Stanford Brown, Don

Sure….

But Tkachuck wants out? Buy low”er”.

Domi is injured. Buy low”er”.

Zadorov not panning out. Buy low”er”.

These deals are not for major parts of a team.

They could become major parts of the team. At least we’d hope… 

There's no possible way we're landing Tkachuk. I don't really care about his apparent attitude problems, but the price would be astronomical and we can't afford him anyways.

Go with cheaper options to fill out the roster. We can talk about more significant moves next year when the majority of dead cap is gone.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:54 AM, Boudrias said:

Kinda revisionist history on Cooke isn't? Cooke was one of the very few players on the Canuck roster who would go to bat for his team mates. The common complaint and still is to a more limited degree that Canuck players would not step up. Cooke did many nights on his own. 

Cooke played for other teams after when most of his bad antics happened. His team mates were sick of him in those latter years. 

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2021 at 12:17 AM, Me_ said:

MILLER - PETTERSSON - BOESER

TKACHUK - HORVAT - HÖGLANDER

PEARSON - DOMI - PODKOLZIN

MOTTE - BEAGLE - BOYD

HUGHES - HAMONIC

ZADOROV - SCHMIDT

RATHBONE - MYERS

JUOLEVI

DEMKO

DiPIETRO

You had me till Boyd   ::D

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:27 AM, Alflives said:

For a healthy Eichel that might be fair, but for not for the Eichel who is getting a discectomy on his neck.  Sabres are very likely unable to trade Eichel until he can prove he’s recovered from surgery and proves he can still play.  

Jake for Jack.

:towel:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Convincing John said:

He is better than every player we have on our team. Don’t mix your personal Opinion with this kids talent remember, he is only 23 years old. 

hmm.... dunno about that. He's a mirage of actual toughness, which is the problem. If he was an actual physical threat maybe, but he's really not. Brady is the player I'd want if we were really targeting a Tkachuk. 

• Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Convincing John said:

He is better than every player we have on our team. Don’t mix your personal Opinion with this kids talent remember, he is only 23 years old. 

He's probably worth his salary, but that's all I'll give you. He's not better than Horvat or Pettersson. 

Sure, MT makes an impact on the game in most cases, but those impacts aren't always good.