The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 16th, 2021 | SNP, 4:00PM PT

Rate this topic

Roberts

*Controversial opinion*

One thing about Petey and why I'm ok with him getting a 3 year contract is that he hasn't gotten any better since his rookie year. We were hoping for a ppg+ superstar after that first year and it just hasn't happened yet.

When you get crazy amount of ozone starts and 1:30+ pp time every powerplay, the team needs their top players to be ppg+. Otherwise, they should only play 1:10 of each pp and switch to the 2nd unit.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Pettersson and Miller have been frustrating all game.

Those two need to be split up, they just seem to feed off each other's bad habits and poor decisionmaking.

I wanted Miller traded after his first season. Knew he would never match it again and his constant pouting and giving up on plays probably wears on his teammates. 

• Wat 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Same story as last year and I am tired of hearing we played great. Big deal. No points to a team we shouldf beat. These are the points that come back to haunt you and we always give them up.

In an 82 game season you are going to lose a handful of games that you deserved to win. Tonight was one of those. 79 games to go.

• Cheers 1