The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Many Points will Petey get?

Rate this topic

Makaramel MacKhiato

Petey points  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With 11 games under our belt, Petey has put up a massive 5 points (thank goodness for that Philly game). 

Currently, he is on pace to get 37 points this season, but admittedly he's looked a little better these past couple of games. Do you think the slump continues, or that he can salvage his season? 

Edited by Top Sven Baercheese

1 hour ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

With 11 games under our belt, Petey has put up a massive 5 points (thank goodness for that Philly game). 

Currently, he is on pace to get 37 points this season, but admittedly he's looked a little better these past couple of games. Do you think the slump continues, or that he can salvage his season? 

I think he’s looked worse the last few games honestly. Easily the worst player on the ice. Loses the puck constantly and can’t make plays. Maybe Loui Player Name was his glue lol. At this pace I’d say around 40pts

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BPA said:

50-60 pts.

Missed most of last year.  Missed camp.  Slow start.  New stick.  Ever changing linemates. 

22 million dollar contract 

Edited by Odd.

Once the problem (the coaches ) get fired in a week petey and others will turn it on. 70+

given some freedom and creativity. 
We might even have enough time to salvage the season. 

if Jb decides Green is still  “ a good coach” 

then 30-40. 
And they can both be in the unemployed in the spring. 

5 hours ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

I think he'll pick it up later this month, at the very least in December. If he doesn't pick things up by the new year, then it's trouble. 

• Upvote 1

He has regressed and I don't see any improvements in his game. He doesn't look any stronger and he is still having a hard time staying on his feet. I really thought his mental toughness was one of his better attributes but that does not seem to be the case this year. 

I think he will eventually get back to closely what he has done in the past but his numbers will fall short of his average this year overall.

41-50 pts is my guess.