The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, R3aL said:

If we come back and win this game that would be tremendous.

do I have the faith rn NO

WOULD I love to see it YES

will if watch to find out .. YES

We always have to comeback for the umpteenth time. Maybe have the team ready Green.

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Coach may be gettin a lashing here... but these are pros 

How many years have we as fans, been content. No real changes made. Defense has improved slightly but our plays don't work. 

Players know it, so why not voice it. Meaning the org pays out millions to these players. Do they not have a voice?

I dunno, im just trying to find reason.

Nope guaranteed contracts look at LE... still getting paid for 0 points

Just now, Outsiders said:

I don't even bother getting mad/upset anymore. I just know Travis Green is closer and closer to finally being fired. This team aint going anywhere with him as head coach

They need to get rid of all the coaches except the goalie coach. And maybe have someone else in charge of hiring an NHL level coach since Benning just loves to hire ECHL coaches.

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Has to be soon or this season is toast.  The boys need some hope and  continuing with green is sucking rh life out of them  seeing green pulling a "torts" screaming fest on the bench indctates to me he has lost this group. 

Yeah, Green has gone stale with this group - I wonder if any adjustments will be made or more line blending to further errode any line chemistry among the players.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1