The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Hawks Nov 21 5pm SNP chaisson appreciation thread

Rate this topic

Odd.

7 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Rainy morn in Osaka, & stuck in our homely abode. If they lay an egg today, I DEMAND Green is sent to the ECHL!

Wife just alerted me the blasted crows were digging into our garbage bags(just before the musical garbage truck arrived). Hope this isn't a nasty omen, as we prepare to face that degenerate-franchise, with tainted, tarred feathers(& scandals galore!)...

My wife’s family are all from Osaka. She was born in Kyoto and we have visited many times. I love Japan and feeling a little homesick right now.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

My wife’s family are all from Osaka. She was born in Kyoto and we have visited many times. I love Japan and feeling a little homesick right now.

The whole Kansai Area is a beaut..cycling paradise!

From our house it's a 40 km ride to Kyoto, Nara & Kobe. Just depends whether you're in the mood for 1,000 yr history towns, or a modern port city.

16 hours ago, Odd. said:

I just want to take the time and effort to thank alpha male Chaissson and his big pair of steel balls

aaaannnnyyyyways blackhawks are a gong show, our P.K’s still a gong show, im thinking this game is going to be one of those voodoo poopoo howdydoo coo coo games where nobody knows what the hell to expect but a typical Sunday afternoon gong show between two uNdErPeRfOrMiNg teams.

but man am i pumped! Pumped cuz I was able to convince my girlfriend (who hates me) for the 5th time in a row this week why i can’t sleep with her again. Baby girl, canucks are playing that’s why! you’d have to be crazy to pass up the opportunity To get blasted on a Sunday afternoon and watch Chaisson play the game of hockey! that’s all the entertainment I’ll ever need anyway

but yeah I think the boys are gonna come out blazing. greenster over there got the boys sold on his crap and you know the boys are high off of it from last game. Thank You Jim’s making calls, busting other GM’s butts trying to trade away whatever picks and prospects we have left  for foundational players as we speak. Aqua da Gio man seems to have lost his Twitter password. 

6-1 canucks &^@# these hawks 

just say prunes man :angry: 

Prunes man!

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Wanting Podz to get a more legitimate op to supplant Chia-pet on the PP.

Let Podkolzin continue to learn in all situations. He’s been watching from the bench plenty.

Let him prove that he can get us better results than Chia-pet! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, viking mama said:

Wanting Podz to get a more legitimate op to supplant Chia-pet on the PP.

Let Podkolzin continue to learn in all situations. He’s been watching from the bench plenty.

Let him prove that he can get us better results than Chia-pet! 

Podz was on the pp last game.  He got a point

• Like 2