The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Sunday, November 28th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

2 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Best quote ever. You got me pumped for this game buddy. Just by saying those words lol

Cheers. Love that movie so much. It's  walk back in time to when hockey was in a different place. Men were men. Funny, at our house it's become tradition to watch Slapshot around Xmas holidays. Drives my wife nuts, lol.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Let Benning try to save his job with that fat bald clown and hopefully we clean house in the off season.

Too bad aquilini can't be like Molson in Montreal 

Gotta think it's only a matter of time at this point though, we'll see. The spotlight is on Vancouver a lot, and it's a pretty negative light nowadays. 

Other fanbases feel bad for us, the media continues to talk about our futility, and other organizations are just watching and waiting for the axe to finally fall. 

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Gotta think it's only a matter of time at this point though, we'll see. The spotlight is on Vancouver a lot, and it's a pretty negative light nowadays. 

Other fanbases feel bad for us, the media continues to talk about our futility, and other organizations are just watching and waiting for the axe to finally fall. 

It isn't good form I believe to fire someone on the road.  If anything is going to happen, it'll happen when the team returns to Vancouver imho.

• Like 1

The Canucks are going to get BLOWN OUT OF THE BUILDING.....5-0 for the Bruins....Halak or Demko will be shell shocked....the Rat will get a hat trick......wondering if this reverse pysch...will work ? :P

but seriously they will lose.....by how much will depend on the hockey gods......and nothing will happen....they will lose against the Habs as well.....and nothing will happen...

17 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

It isn't good form I believe to fire someone on the road.  If anything is going to happen, it'll happen when the team returns to Vancouver imho.

It also isn't good form to continue employ a bad coach who is actively destroying the confidence of the players and has demonstrated himself to be unfit for any hockey-related position.  Worry about the guys who play the game, not the feelings of a an incompetent baboon.

• Cheers 1

'Lias,

This is your Onkell, Yoal De Koup, from Kanaduh.

Ittus time to goink to verk and urnink da Krona, yah?

Vee vill noo you are verkink ven you

Bite the Siberian Hamster!

Now go, skate, pass, shoot, and score!

"Eeze not a ratta Meestah Faulty, eetza Siberian Hamster.

Evolution of the genus Bradiot Marshratass from the Siberian Hamster:

NHL-pests-brad-marchand

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

Canucks have been on a terrible slide since I set my PVR to record all games (first home game after the 3-2-1 road trip). I have now turned off my PVR.

Self flagellation can be a very cleansing process. Over dub the PVR with the theme sung from Love Story. Trust me it will work. 

• Like 1