The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Changes Need to Happen ASAP

Rate this topic

HockeyHarry

22 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

things that need to happen.

•Canucks need to make the Skate jersey the official Saturday jersey.
•Black Skate for Saturday home games •White Skate jersey for Saturday away games

•Helmets need a  satin matte finish not the shiny plastic finish.

•Canucks need to use VTCs (Vintage Tri Color) gloves. Not the solid blue brick gloves they are currently using. Everyone luvs and keeps talking about VTC gloves.

•Center ice Canucks logo need to be updated to the latest home Logo which is the White water Orca logo not the old Blue water Orca logo. If they can’t do that then just use the stick and rink logo.

•the Top six needs to score more.

•Canucks need to win games.

Go Canucks Go

”and Canuck never losing a game , makes everyones happy”

3377B120-F263-4B0D-8840-024FE1399902.gif

You left out Russia needs to leave the Ukraine border.....

Ohhhh, and Whopper Wednesdays need to come back....

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

53 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

•Black Skate for Saturday home games •White Skate jersey for Saturday away games

•Canucks need to use VTCs (Vintage Tri Color) gloves. Not the solid blue brick gloves they are currently using. Everyone luvs and keeps talking about VTC gloves.

•Center ice Canucks logo need to be updated to the latest home Logo which is the White water Orca logo not the old Blue water Orca logo. If they can’t do that then just use the stick and rink logo.

Go Canucks Go

-the league has pretty strict rules about jersey useage

-satin and matte are two distinctly different levels of sheen

-the blue water orca is considered a primary logo and is the obvious choice for center ice for obvious reasons

55 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Go Canucks Go

I loathe Downhill Skate.

Because I saw how bad the team was in the 1980's.

I also suffer from PTSD from the Neely trade. 

Early 90's don't make up for it. 

If you have about $2 billion dollars, you can buy the team from the Aqua's then do whatever the heck you like. 

Not everyone thinks the way you do. 

I want the team to win, and win the Stanley Cup. But a lot of work is going to need to be done if that's going to happen. 

Chill out.

Since many fans in the arena are on their phone anyway, have them vote on which song should be played during the next stoppage in play. List 4 options, and play the one with the most votes. 

If the technology works, this can be expanded to include who should play on the next power play, who to use in the shootout, etc

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mustard Tiger said:

1$ hotdogs, 2$ beer nights at rogers would be amazing for the atmosphere. Those deals at the abby heat games back in the day made for an amazing night... Followed by a roughhh morning:P

Personally i would go black/white skate full time. Our current colours are way to passive imo

Even $2 hotdogs and $5 beers would be awesome 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Center ice Canucks logo need to be updated to the latest home Logo which is the White water Orca logo not the old Blue water Orca logo. If they can’t do that then just use the stick and rink logo.

The issue with that is the white blends to much into the ice, that said also the Canucks have always used a blue tailed orca since the logos creation in 98 on most Light colored items with the Orca on it 85c5315cfded0f7d7e4fa203c088acb0.thumb.jpg.a89be3cdb1d16e086c9b0bfcfa5a4eb3.jpg

Here being an example of the last 10 years worth of Center ice logos

3d9de0c1969194ae9fb396c895eb6059.png.48629945f56fda0b40fc7b88eac2983f.png2145875739_Whiteorca.png.e45d88a71c254fcd1c4385ac2985e188.png

Here is an example of the white orca next to the dark orca which pops more 

• Cheers 2

22 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I loathe Downhill Skate.

Because I saw how bad the team was in the 1980's.

I also suffer from PTSD from the Neely trade. 

Early 90's don't make up for it. 

If you have about $2 billion dollars, you can buy the team from the Aqua's then do whatever the heck you like. 

Not everyone thinks the way you do. 

I want the team to win, and win the Stanley Cup. But a lot of work is going to need to be done if that's going to happen. 

Chill out.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1