The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Kadri to Calgary

Didn't Nylander play third line C in the last few games against Boston?

If this is a Kadri deal, perhaps they bring in someone like Hamonic and try Nylander at C???

I like this deal cause it would hurt the Leafs but damn would it help the Flames.

1 minute ago, rekker said:

What would the Flames have that TO would want back though? Doesn't make sense.

Pretty sure Toronto does not want any substantial salary back, probably nothing more than an ELC. They would probably try for Dube but I doubt Calgary considers that trade.

Hopefully somebody on the Canucks will keep an eye on the weasel.  No doubt he'll try and give EP, Hughes or Stecher a cheapshot & run to the bench and hide.  He's a rat just like Marchand.  Actually, he really doesn't have to run to the bench as we don't really have a "sheriff" on the roster at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Tomatoes11 said:

I’d hate to say it but Kadri would be crazy in Calgary. Then again you can’t get anymore guaranteed than the real deal James Neal and he somehow flopped for them

On paper though, kadri second line center behind monohan would be quite sick.  

It will be crap come playoff time ( if they make it ).

Monahan's pillowy soft playoff performance with a Kadri meltdown and suspect goaltending makes for an early exit, that is : if they make it!

28 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Hopefully somebody on the Canucks will keep an eye on the weasel.  No doubt he'll try and give EP, Hughes or Stecher a cheapshot & run to the bench and hide.  He's a rat just like Marchand.  Actually, he really doesn't have to run to the bench as we don't really have a "sheriff" on the roster at the moment.

He’s going to get taught a bad lesson in the west. He can get away with his antics in the easy east. Out west he’s playing big boys every 2nd night. 

• Cheers 1

Man i hope we land Ferland and beat the living crap out of these guys. 

Finally we would have some jam on our team. 

Miller - Pete - Boeser 

Pearson - Bo - Baertschi

Virtanen - Gauds - Ferland 

Motte - Beagle - MacEwen

Still could use some skill, but that team will go to war and I would imagine having Ferland there, would make Virtanen play bigger. 

• Upvote 1