The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Preds 11/21/2019 5pm Pacific - Watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Hopefully some physicality is shown. I realize Roussel, Ferland, and Morte aren’t available but that isn’t an excuse to play soft. Have we scored a goal 5-10 feet away from the net yet? A dirty rebound goal in the crease? This team just clings onto the perimeter and it’s hard to watch. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Whale Tail said:

Flight within Canada? I was on Westjet a couple years ago and they had hook up for tv channels. Got to watch some hockey on the flight. It was a nice surprise. 

Yup.... Sadly I'm doing business on a budget and booked my flight with flair haha... Really basic planes. 

The flight isn't too long tho so I think I should definitely be able to catch the end on the way home :D 

Long drive from Abbotsford to the North shore! 

9 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Hey i can browse the forums just fine until i log in then only featured topics shows up. Anybody else have this problem?

Once when I suspended for saying some jerky things.  Just kidding....but I’d check in with the mods maybe somethings off. 

11 hours ago, billabong said:

Ladd and Schneider have hit waivers...what does eriksson need to do to  get sent down?

He literally does nothing! he has zeros across the board after most games

you have to ask JB or TG, we are not privy to that information.  why beat a dead horse? when something happens, we’ll find out.  until then, good luck louie.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Seinfeld said:

Hopefully some physicality is shown. I realize Roussel, Ferland, and Morte aren’t available but that isn’t an excuse to play soft. Have we scored a goal 5-10 feet away from the net yet? A dirty rebound goal in the crease? This team just clings onto the perimeter and it’s hard to watch. 

Team still has Horvat, Beagle, Virtanen, Myers, Benn, Miller, and Schaller. That’s more than enough physical contributions from the active roster. 

• Upvote 1

Need to dig ourselves out of this massive rut at the moment. The early season success hangover hits a lot of young teams, the good ones fight through it and find a way to not drop too many points before the home-stretch after Christmas.

Got to somehow stay in the top-3 in the Division before Christmas if we want a shot at the playoffs because teams get hungrier as the season goes on.

This is the time when our star players, goalie and coach need to haul us out of this mess.

4-2 Canucks.