The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 12th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G1

Rate this topic

Roberts

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

You young bucks crack me up.  I just wish I could say for “old times sake” as well.  Instead it was white boards (no advertising) and organ music back in the day for me.   Well and towel power at least.    Yeah that’s great song - loved it two decades before it became a thing.   U2 was my second/third love (Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd was the first) so I was pretty stoked when they picked up that song...not their best song even as intro’s go pretty darn close (Bad was better but not as inspiring for hockey) ... for old times sake just play some AC/DC...Miller looks like a guy that likes that sort of thing...would say Metallica but SJ owns them and rightly so ... have to start a new thing and U2 is yesterday’s news.  That said go for it - listen to it and enjoy.  Just think it’s time to change the page and go..well Jimmy Page sounds good to me ..

Dude I'm 45 lol

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

"unfit to play"  - everyone's new least favourite line <_<

I like hearing his comments on Juolevi though :)

for sure, see Juolevi  playing next season as a regular if he stays healthy. He will be part of the cap help we will need moving forward.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

2 more hours seems like an eternity... but nothing compared to waiting 5 years for this.

Get them singin the Blues boys!

As we sit here on the verge of watching Canuck playoff hockey,  I can't forget the beginning the season where some boasted about how close TORONTO  and EDMONTON were as Cup Contenders and that our young team were so far away.

The character and composition of this team cannot be overlooked and those who just worry about  only "pure talent" and wanting us to continue to Tank to get more and more draft picks will see that balance is the key.

Although the boys may or may not win this series, the compete will be there for years to come and they are only going to get better here on out. Its definitely going to be a fun ride. GCG!!!:canucks::towel:

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

This is the first true playoff test. 

Win the first game. Jump on Blues. 

No OT please, have to work in the AM. 

Keys to the game:

Score first. 

Marky get back to his form. 

Myers stay out of the box. 

Win special teams battle. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Thanks 1