The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

42 minutes ago, wildwood12 said:

I hope the Canucks have enough left in the tank in this short turn around.

The good thing is both teams are effected the same.

Lets beat them!

Vegas better hope they do as well.  Their top dogs are older guys and they play at an insane pace.  Both teams are up against 3 games in 4 nights.  I like our chances!

We will see two teams leave it all on the ice tonight. I think it is a 50/50 on who wins. 

Vegas is one of the last big heavy clubs left. I think that if the Canucks get through them we will have an opportunity to go all the way .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Calling in sick to work &^@# it!

Game 7 anxious but feeling calm . We got this .

No pressure is a good feeling

It's all gravy just gotta sit back and enjoy ::D

All we need is anther big game from Tuna and Demko to continue his stellar play

• Cheers 2

it feels so fresh and liberating to be looking this opportunity in the face without the sick weight of expectation and disappointment hanging over our heads. 

enjoy it folks, this is the only year that we'll get that feeling -- from next year on, success is the expectation again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

No pressure is a good feeling

It's all gravy just gotta sit back and enjoy ::D

All we need is anther big game from Tuna and Demko to continue his stellar play

I'm predicting bottom 6 chips in 2 goals tonight and our top 6 continues to roll. Boeser is looking better and better

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm assuming Domingue starts tonight?

42 minutes ago, Robert Long said:

I'm fine with however this goes. Our guys have forced a group of whiny scumbags to the brink, and they only reason they win is if we have a depleted goalie.

So we agree? Cool. :bigblush:

Apropos of nothing, anyone know the most consecutive saves in the playoffs?

I was pretty relaxed for most of the game, just figured what would happen would happen and just enjoyed it. But then once it got to the 3rd, and the Canucks were up by 2 and then 3, I noticed there was still plenty of time for Vegas to come back, and Demko was having to stand on his head. That's when I started yelling at the TV lol  A 3 goal lead just didn't seem enough against the Knights. They shoot a lot, but Demko was amazing.

I have a feeling Vegas is going to crash Demko's crease and try to get garbage goals. The Canucks are going to have to play excellent D tonight. Help Demmer out.

Edited by NUCKER67
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ferlands_Head said:

I'd hate to be DeBoer right now. 

Do you start the fat hot-headed goalie that the Canucks broke last night

Or do you start the rusty goalie that choked game 7 last year. 

Juice said DeBore is suiting up.

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

I posted this in yesterday’s GDT....and so I am posting it again today....we need it more than ever tonight.

No lie....I spent 2.5 hours yesterday morning in an online group for this very thing!

It didn't work at all.

• Haha 2

This is it, we win we move on! Regardless of what happens, I am super proud of what this group has accomplished already. That being said.... LET'S WIN THIS AND GO TO THE CONFERENCE FINALS FOR THE 4TH TIME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY LET'S DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2