The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights sign Alex Pietrangelo

Say what you want he's a top 3 NHL defenceman and that's what they're worth, but for how long. Vegas are clearly gunning for it now, but that MAF contract hurts them because that's an extra star forward right there and they needed that when Dallas and Demkl blanked them.

In 4-5 years this contract will handcuff them but I don't think they care if they win a couple of cups.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lionized27 said:

You seriously think Hoglander is a longshot for the top six?

I do, been watching him in SHL and he has time left to get ready (not sure he is top 6 material either more middle 6)

Edit: 4 assists in 6 games and not really tilting The ice like The players ready for a top 6 role in The nhl are supposed to do

Edited by ForzaTikare

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Only Hossa may have the rash. It was his "equipment" that caused it. Amazing how he wore the equipment for years, and suddenly developed an allergic reaction. 

Amazing huh?

Call me crazy but couldn’t he wear a protective garment that he’s not allergic to between the jersey and his skin?

Edited by DeNiro
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Only Hossa may have the rash. It was his "equipment" that caused it. Amazing how he wore the equipment for years, and suddenly developed an allergic reaction. 

It’s plausible, I’ve been a big sports player most of my life between? Rugby, Hockey, badminton, squash etc 

however maybe 5 or so years ago I started getting hives when doing physical activity for extended durations. Also started suffering that same year with hay fever which I never had done before, so the Hossa Rash could very well be completely true and not a fabrication to dodge a contract 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

It’s plausible, I’ve been a big sports player most of my life between? Rugby, Hockey, badminton, squash etc 

however maybe 5 or so years ago I started getting hives when doing physical activity for extended durations. Also started suffering that same year with hay fever which I never had done before, so the Hossa Rash could very well be completely true and not a fabrication to dodge a contract 

Maybe, but if he was 24 do you think he would of retired over it? Or played through it and carry on a career. 

Edited by rekker

17 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I remember when that happened to Guy Lapointe. Top notch point man. He came back to the game but was never the same. Fungal in nature I believe.