The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

My wife is somewhat of a clairvoyant. She has these vivid dreams occasionally and has predicted some amazing events 6 months before they happen. It is actually hair raising, goose bump stuff I'm talking about,,,,anyhow, she had this vivid dream a year back where she saw clearly the number 19. She did not know what this symbolized but when she had these vivid dreams of number 19, she would wake up in a cold sweat and feel a sense of fear, a fear that was horrible and terrifying. The last month we were sitting watching the news and saw that the SARS-C-2 virus had its name changed to Covid-19....

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, dough teeth said:

As a healthcare practitioner, I can say that the corona virus is fake news

My wife works at 3 different hospitals in the lower mainland and that's the general consent among many staff and doctors as well she says. 

Edited by kurtis
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Same I am just waiting on hoping I can catch something in a good moment and make it into a 20+ year investment if possible.

Make sure you buy it in your TFSA. No tax when you cash in.

Edited by PistolPete13

Just now, luckylager said:

Can't be long until they release a vaccine. The manufacturer will make billions and laugh and laugh about how easy it was to create a virus, cause panic and profit.

Why go through all the effort when they could just invest all their money in Charmin

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

So, when do we stay home from work/work from home? If they're going to cancel a billion dollar industry for the season..

In approximately 1-2 weeks.. it's happening in Italy now.. unless you are a doctor or something important..