The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

So many times I have to yell at my TV, "why did you not hit that guy?" It's almost as if they've been instructed not to hit because it will take them out of the play.

Everybody is so weak and slow, so easy to rub off the puck, no effort to try and get it back, slow decision making, in the wrong position, passes way off the mark.

the whole thing stinks, and after every game they come out and say "played alright, just put this one in the rear view and move on"

There's where you start, accountability, start calling each other out!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, OntarioCanucker said:

So many times I have to yell at my TV, "why did you not hit that guy?" It's almost as if they've been instructed not to hit because it will take them out of the play.

Everybody is so weak and slow, so easy to rub off the puck, no effort to try and get it back, slow decision making, in the wrong position, passes way off the mark.

the whole thing stinks, and after every game they come out and say "played alright, just put this one in the rear view and move on"

They don't have the horses. You can't ask a Honda Civic to pull a trailer.

• Haha 1

Just now, CanadianRugby said:

Just wait til we get a win.

One win means nothing at this point.

We've already proven that we're inconsistent in a terrible way. Only way you could restore faith is if we go on a winning streak beating good teams we've crapped the bed against. That isn't happening with this sort of play.

Just fire the GM and let him get a new coach. Need to forge a new identity. Players need to see some light at the end of the tunnel otherwise they may start wanting out. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, OntarioCanucker said:

I’m a Myers fan but I feel like I could’ve punched my tv seeing him poke check that player and not laying him to the ice behind his own net.

• Cheers 1