The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

I f*cking hate this offensive set-up. What f*cking stupid asshat has their leading scorer and best shooter the down low guy?

They don't have any setup/system for pp or 5 on 5. I'd be f**king shocked if they have one for 6 on 5.

Another demoralizing loss. Just nothing going right. You need to play a full 60 and not just show up for two periods. Our stars aren’t playing the way they should be. The team looks lost and Green looks like he’s lost the room. Tough watching games like this. There was times where we were playing well and headed in the right direction. Then, there was that disastrous final frame. Need to clean things up back at home. GCG!

Just now, Filthy McNasty said:

Trade Schmidt get our pick back 

he is the worse defenceman we got 

This team has bad luck with big defensive acquisitions.

Garrison, Guddy and now sorta Schmidt.

Played 50 minutes. TO got lucky not getting penalized (Beagle stick being held right in front of ref, No hooking call on Hoglander). Once again TO got fortunate bounces.

You have to play hard to break a slump, real hard. And for 60 minutes. We let up in the 3rd. Not good enough.

Better positional play. Lately we’ve had 3 or 4 guys chasing the puck in our end. Better tonight.

I hate to say it, Hughes doesn’t look right, I would sit him a game, rest, watch video, collect his thoughts. He’s getting burned to much defensively.

Bailey brings good energy and speed, keep him in. OJ looked good, keep him in. Chatfield while edgy is caught chasing and out of position a lot.

Bring back Zack, we need some hitting out there, make the opponents defence hear foot steps.

Hoglander with the awesome scar, the ladies will love it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

have to scratch the plugs, beagle roussel, benn, virtanen. 

trade em JB

Beagle had a good game except for that missed coverage on their 2nd goal. 

4 minutes ago, clutesi said:

Hughes and Hogs looked good. Petterson, not bad. The rest, ouch. 

still - it was another critical puck moving braincramp down low in their zone that buried them in this one.

they supported and moved the puck well through 40.

They gave up one goal - resorted to trying to cheat the game again - and paid heavily, as they have for all their mistakes lately.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1