The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, yes we can nucks said:

Ok, put away the negativity. The Nucks get a valuable 3 day break now, the longest they've had all season. It's a chance to refresh, regroup, and work out some new looks on the pp. Then we play the Jets b2b on Mon/Tue. I'm going out on a limb and saying our energized team sweeps the Jets for a great start to March!

6FA6AB4F-61DB-41F1-8B41-43EEC761C462.gif

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

Just now, yes we can nucks said:

Ok, put away the negativity. The Nucks get a valuable 3 day break now, the longest they've had all season. It's a chance to refresh, regroup, and work out some new looks on the pp. Then we play the Jets b2b on Mon/Tue. I'm going out on a limb and saying our energized team sweeps the Jets for a great start to March!

Gene Wilder Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 3

1 minute ago, yes we can nucks said:

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

• RoughGame 3

1 minute ago, yes we can nucks said:

I like wins. I’ll take anything. Springs coming too. Devron go crazy in February, need March 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 3

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Yup that’s a whole lot better.  Such a different look.  I like Toffoli and would love to have him back but Tanev was the biggest loss imho.  Could have buffered Hughes, and would have settled down all the d pairings.  

Schmidt & Edler have been really good. Hughes/Tanev was really good. Would've been a great top 4. 

• Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 4

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

I just can't understand why the media are in such a love fest with Green. Does he have compromising picture of the head of sportsnet?

He clearly ain't the solution and needs to go. Mostly because of his loyalty to the two dimb dumbs beside him. 

I would hire Gallant and get new assistant coaches. Basically ZERO in game adjustments. I miss AV already

• RoughGame 5

2 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

wtf GIF

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

No

But why keep a corpse around?

When you fire a coach and don't have a replacement right away, the assistant coach usually takes over.  The new coach later can then decide who he wants to keep, who he wants as assistant. 

• RoughGame 3