The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Are you saying Benning is Epimetheus?  I wonder if Prometheus is available as GM?

That's all I remember from my Classic Greek Studies class.:P

Hephaestus needs to forge for us a magical hockey stick which is delivered on magic carpet by Hermes.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Grateful to my kids tonight. They kept me busy and I missed most of the game and only really saw part of the 3rd. What I saw was bad enough. Glad I didn’t see any more.

Please tell me our power play didn’t look as bad all game as the one I saw in the 3rd?

Please?

Because that was straight garbage. And if that’s how this team is being coached to play the man advantage, then Newell Brown needs to be relieved of his duties as of tonight. 

And Green should be on thin ice.

I’ve defended the coaches all season, but what I saw on my TV, when I finally tuned in, was a team that’s lost even the basics of how to work a power play in the NHL.

And that has to be on the coaches. 

Finally.

Took way too many years to read this from Sid.

I feel vindicated. 

• RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Meh, talented players getting pissed at something is nothing new. At least they care enough to get mad.  

20 game win streak upcoming.   

BRB, watching Moneyball

Just doesn't care enough to play better? I don't like seeing a guy that has been mediocre all year barking at someone else on the bench. Nothing positive about that IMO

• Thanks 1
  • RoughGame 2