The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lord Benning is taking us to the moon.

Rate this topic

apollo

8 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Serious Joke how 15% of Canuck twitter and hockey site with so much negative sarcastic people...

You listen to good hockey people they love stupid remarks from Vancouver twitter about Petey and trading  Hughes...

Least the managers and players don't read posts or twitter...

Join Twitter if you want to get sucked into a cease pool of negativity. I get irritated about the posts people put up in the GDT. Like a i don’t give a flying about “so and so’s opinion”

• Like 1

Bravo Apollo... lets get some optimism here. 2 wins against the Leafs ::D, Now time to down Montreal....

Who cares, how we get there, as long as we get there... Let's reach for the stars.

This is your Captain speaking... fasten your seatbelts gentlemen, as we will be taking off soon.....

Edited by spook007
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

I love this.

Old “Midas” Jim is indeed piloting our solid gold rocket straight into the Sun... or something like that. :lol:

That's pretty clever, however... he has managed to fill an empty cupboard full of valuable items. You really can't laugh at that, whether you are a Bucket fan, or not..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Apollo

I have enjoyed your posts for a long time.  You are an unabashed cheerleader for the team and might be the best at that on CDC.

I believe that the passion Canucks fans exhibit is a strength not a negative.  Good or bad, happy or mad,  Canuck fan are screaming their heads off with passion.

That  is a great thing in this world where too often people don't speak their mind.

The only thing I want to see changed is that fans stop and think am I posting out of passion or to promote my own brand?  Do I think what I am saying is positive for the team in some way or am I just spouting off to hear my own voice and be a hero on the chatboards?

I know my comments won't change behaviour but I hope that more people come to separate the difference between passionate fans saying something from the heart good or bad - from fans who are simply trying to make a chatboard name for themselves.  Like that matters lol.

Thanks Apollo for your passion.  Much appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1