The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Washington May Look At Moving Kuznetsov

1 hour ago, Sbriggs said:

Well he's not going to be our 2nd or 1st line C and we need a 3rd line C, so?

I think the article misspelled "L-a-r-s E-l-l-e-r", no way for $7.8 million would it be worth taking on Kuznetsov

Edited by Phil_314
  • Like 1

Glorified 3rd line scorer, if we target a center why not a BC boy that wants to be on the west coast that actually has top 6 talent? Kuznetsov is not a mentor type either, so bringing him in for Pod is terrible. Pod would be more of a mentor than Kuznetsov. Pod's intangibles are insane, if Kuznetsov had half of Pod's compete level then he wouldn't be on the trade block. Lol. Stay away from Kuznetsov. Let another team take a flier on him. We have Petey, Horvat and Miller. If we target another center look to Reino out of Buffalo.

11 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Weren't there coke-allegations? Why go near this?

Wiiiiide berth..pls & thnx

As if it's so rare for athletes or anyone else to have done coke. 

In the 1980s Oilers were known for this while winning multiple cups. 

14 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

What would be the cost I wonder.... Decent mentor for Pod

Just spitting FOR FUN 

Miller, Boeser and 9th overall? (Canucks fans will call his an overpayment, and WSH fans will prob call this an underpayment and not enough) 

Boeser Hog 9th overall? 

Miller Hog 9th overall? 

Miller, 9th overall, 2nd round 2022?

Miller and 2 x 2nds? (I would actually heavily consider this one, but its prob not enough) 

I also have an excellent idea which will help our team immensely:

NO.

15 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

I would prefer if Horvat plays 3rd line. I may be wrong, but on a cup winning team, I feel Horvat would be an elite 3rd line center 

Thats why I been seeing people SUGGEST the idea if we win the lottery to draft Beniers and have him anchor 2C and Horvat with 3C 

As Horvat as a 2nd line center that would be way too expensive and Horvat has earned his 2nd line roll

With that cap hit, and what they'll be asking back... it's a hard no for me.

I like Kuzy, but the price would be way to steep. Not to mention hes overpaid.

I can see him putting up lots of points with a fresh start somewhere else though.

16 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

Just spitting FOR FUN 

Miller, Boeser and 9th overall? (Canucks fans will call his an overpayment, and WSH fans will prob call this an underpayment and not enough) 

Boeser Hog 9th overall? 

Miller Hog 9th overall? 

Miller and 2 x 2nds? (I would actually heavily consider this one, but its prob not enough) 

as opposed to whatever you are.

Canucks fans would be correct, WSH fans would be running to the bank to cash in lol.

If you don't want people to messyou, then...might want to hold off on the #facepalm proposals.

but yes, that was fun, thanks:lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

Just spitting FOR FUN 

Boeser Hog 9th overall? 

Miller Hog 9th overall? 

I gotta be straight with you; this whole post is ridiculous. First of all, the guy was suspended by the NHL and IIHF after doing in coke with a girl in a hotel room and you want him to mentor our best prospect? And why would you trade two players who are better than Kuznetsov AND the 9th overall pick for Kuznetsov? I actually think Washington would turn that trade down out of pity.

Edited by nowhereman
  • Cheers 2

17 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

Bro... How dare u forget DEMKO! Throw in demko too!!! :bigblush:

In fact, here is what the whole Canucks lineup should look like next Year:

MONAHAN

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 2

I'd take him!!! Kuz is a proven offensive centre and will boost up our 2nd line instantly and of course will also make Podz feel safe & warm!!

But the only way to make the trade work is for them to take on some % of Eriksson's contract and will have to throw in 2 top young guys and a 1st pick.... I really don't know if Juolevi + Lind would be enough??