The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Well that was about as depressing at the PGT after a loss and the game hasn’t even been played yet. I wish there were more fans then critics unfortunately that only happens after a 4 game winning streak.

We could have easily had 4 or 5 points the last 4 games. There’s been a couple breakdowns but I feel the team hasn’t been terrible and a couple bounces have gone the wrong way. 

It’s gotta start going the other way. I don’t know if we’ll win tomorrow but if they play hard I don’t see why we can’t get on a roll here

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Well that was about as depressing at the PGT after a loss and the game hasn’t even been played yet. I wish there were more fans then critics unfortunately that only happens after a 4 game winning streak.

We could have easily had 4 or 5 points the last 4 games. There’s been a couple breakdowns but I feel the team hasn’t been terrible and a couple bounces have gone the wrong way. 

It’s gotta start going the other way. I don’t know if we’ll win tomorrow but if they play hard I don’t see why we can’t get on a roll here

Usually near the end of a long losing streak you play well but don’t get results but eventually if you keep playing well you’ll start to go on a good run. Conversely it’s the opposite on a win streak when you get away with games you should lose. The Canucks played well in the losses over the last week and I’m confident will start to go on a win streak and still make the playoffs. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, High and Inside said:

Usually near the end of a long losing streak you play well but don’t get results but eventually if you keep playing well you’ll start to go on a good run. Conversely it’s the opposite on a win streak when you get away with games you should lose. The Canucks played well in the losses over the last week and I’m confident will start to go on a win streak and still make the playoffs. 

Let's hope so. I want see playoff hockey again.. Even for one round. 

3rl6z1.jpg

Edited by Kushman

2 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

i'm happy with the forward depth for up and coming.. it's just defensively i have 0 faith atm.. call me a pessimist but how many defensive prospect have we pumped out from our farm in the last 20 years

whell, there is Alex Edler

actually Tanev played twice as many games as dEdly in the minors

who is the D-coach in Utica?

42 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Going to the game again.

I put money on Toffoli scoring and the Canucks to win. They slapped the bruins and will slap the Avs.  They show up for top teams so will get the win.

Unfortunately, they lose against crap teams lol.

I miss living in Van. 
Hope the boys give you a win. 

• Cheers 1

I love this sh!*°t!  This is how character is built!  This is the turn around game!  A full 60 minutes ... Demko will make the saves, when it matters the most, to get us the win.

Go canucks go!!!

4-3 nucks... In overtime!

Edited by Hogs & Podz

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

We must win in Denver?  :lol:

Green can’t match lines at home, how in the hell will he keep Mac away from Stecher in Colorado?  I see a huge game for Mac, and we get destroyed.  

Canucks win though 5-4.  Huggy Bear with a five point night.  

Babs will fix everthing

12 hours ago, Alflives said:

We must win in Denver?  :lol:

Green can’t match lines at home, how in the hell will he keep Mac away from Stecher in Colorado?  I see a huge game for Mac, and we get destroyed.  

Canucks win though 5-4.  Huggy Bear with a five point night.  

Babs will fix everthing

Update

CGY:  77 pts 14GR: ARI, VGK, NYI, WPG, NYR, NYI, NJD, TB, SJS, ANA, VAN, WPG, VGK, EDM
VAN: 74pts 16GR: COL, CBJ, NYI, ARI, COL, WPG, TB, ANA,LAK, VGK, SJS, CGY,ANA,DAL, ARI, VGK
NSH: 74pts 15GR:  DAL, MTL, TOR, CBJ, MIN,COL,PHI, CHI, WPG,LAK,ARI, COL, MTL, PHI, MIN
WPG: 74pts 14GR: VGK, ARI, EDM, CGY, VAN, FLA, MIN, DAL,NSH,COL, VGK, CGY, COL, ARI
ARI: 74pts 14GR: CGY, WPG, VAN, NYR, DAL, VGK, DET,LAK, VGK,NSH, SJS, COL, VAN, WPG
MIN: 75pts 1GR:  LAK, ANA, VGK, PHI, NSH, CHI, CHI, WPG, COL, NJD, BUF, STL, NYI, WSH, NSH

ARI = 1 CGY, 2 WPG, 1 NSH, 2 VAN:  Most points they can get= 14pts,OTL= 7pts
NSH= 2 MIN, 1 WPG, 1 ARI: Most pts they can get= 8pts, OTL= 4pts
WPG= 2 ARI, 2 CGY, 1 VAN: Most pts they can get= 10pts, OTL= 5pts
MIN= 2 NSH, 1 WPG: Most pts they can get= 6pts, OTL= 3pts
CGY= 1 ARI, 2 WPG, 1 VAN: Most pts they can get= 8pts, OTL= 4pts
VAN = 2 ARI, 1WPG, 1 CGY: Most pts they can get= 8pts, OTL= 4pts

ARI MAX = 88pts, ARI MID = 81pts, ARI LOW=74pts GR= 8
CGY MAX= 83pts, CGY MID = 79pts, CGY LOW= 75pts GR= 11
NSH MAX= 82pts, NSH MID= 78pts, NSH LOW= 74pts GR= 12
WPG MAX= 84pts, WPG MID= 79pts, WPG LOW= 74pts GR= 9
MIN MAX= 81pts, MIN MID= 78pts, MIN LOW= 75pts GR= 12
VAN MAX= 82pts, VAN MIN= 78pts, Van Low= 74pts GR= 12