The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Claim] Canucks Claim Brandon Mcmillian from AZ

HowYaDrouin

Well said .. Hansen or Higgins to the Peg possibly .. a goalie may be in play as well .. could be an interesting 18 days.

We know for sure that they've been talking!

Trader Jim might rub off on Chevy. Not that I like the sounds of helping Winnipeg... but they're a Canadian club and I'd be down with a mutual beneficial trade. Stafford is more a Higgins type, Hansen is a speedster and PK guy. I'd bet if it was either of the it'd be Jannik.

We know for sure that they've been talking!

Trader Jim might rub off on Chevy. Not that I like the sounds of helping Winnipeg... but they're a Canadian club and I'd be down with a mutual beneficial trade. Stafford is more a Higgins type, Hansen is a speedster and PK guy. I'd bet if it was either of the it'd be Jannik.

Unfortunately, the piece Vancouver wanted, is now a Buffalo Sabre.

I don't mind the player that was picked up. A speedy LW who is speedy and good defensively, pretty much similar to Hansen.

That being said, I'd rather the Canucks promote from within. Let some of those Utica prospects feel the NHL is within their grasps. Perhaps bring up Gaunce, Archibald, Grenier, DeFazio, etc. for a quick 1-2 game stint to see if he can match the speed and physicality of the big leagues.

I don't mind the player that was picked up. A speedy LW who is speedy and good defensively, pretty much similar to Hansen.

That being said, I'd rather the Canucks promote from within. Let some of those Utica prospects feel the NHL is within their grasps. Perhaps bring up Gaunce, Archibald, Grenier, DeFazio, etc. for a quick 1-2 game stint to see if he can match the speed and physicality of the big leagues.

But is he Speedy?

Kidding aside he wouldn't crack the top 6 in Utica. I don't see why we did this Kenins is playing well. He also really does nothing to solve the Richardson Bonino problem.

I totally agree with the second part of your post. Jensen Gaunce etcetera should get an audition.

*double double

But is he Speedy?

Kidding aside he wouldn't crack the top 6 in Utica. I don't see why we did this Kenins is playing well. He also really does nothing to solve the Richardson Bonino problem.

I totally agree with the second part of your post. Jensen Gaunce etcetera should get an audition.

Why is it so many people want our prospects called up top sir in the press box.

Archived