The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack MacEwen | #71 | RW

stonecoldstevebernier

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Zack is 24 and played less than 50 games, he is going to develop into one of the most feared players in the game. He is the next Reeves only bigger and better.

Certainly more noticeable and feared by the opposition than Ericksson.

3 hours ago, Dannydog said:

I like both jake and zack on the same line. it brought more growl out of jake last night and they played quite well together.

Which is why we need a coach that encourages that kind of play and doesn’t bench our most physical players.

Green has no concept of a fourth line that wears down the opposition through physical play.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Zack is 24 and played less than 50 games, he is going to develop into one of the most feared players in the game. He is the next Reeves only bigger and better.

Bigger than Reeves? MacEwen might have an inch or so on Reeves, but Reeves has 20-30lbs on him. I don't know if MacEwen will ever be as feared of a fighter as Reeves is or play with the same mean streak, but I hope you're right. I just like the fact that he sticks up for his teammates and himself, does things the right way and works hard and can play the game. 

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am a big fan of Zach MacEwen 6'3 , 205, 24 - Never drafted signed by Benning and the young man works extremely hard every summer improving his game.

He plays very aggressive with speed and he can protect teammates giving them more space..Every team needs a player like Zack..

Seattle will pick Zack MacEwen for sure...Will play 3rd line on Seattle next season... So sad Green will not play him more?

We should be playing Zack every game, he adds toughness and more skilled then other players dressing and playing..

Edited by wildcam
  • Cheers 3

• 1 month later...

Suspended 1 game for kneeing.  Nurse gets nothing for his wrestling throw and Wilson get a fine for attempted murder.  Gotta love the nhl Department Of Patheticlosers.

Edited by DIBdaQUIB
  • Thanks 1

Nurse is such a whiny b.  Honestly....the Edmonton Entitleds are getting a little irritating.  What a bunch of divas over there.

And the league's buying in hook, liner and sinker.  Gotta promote that McDavidathon.