The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

9 hours ago, UKNuck96 said:

11:30pm - better than the usual 3:30am

For once we may not need the alarm to watch the game... really looking forward to this one...

Blues egos will be bruised...they will come out hard. Watch your backs boys and skate like the wind...

Marky will need to stand on his head in this one..... still fancy us to do the damage in the third.

5-3 Canucks

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 3

3 hours ago, austy said:

Is julolevi really playing? I dislike david perron, hopefully stetcher tunes him up. 

Don't read into the lineups in the GDT.  Green has been closed lipped about lineups throughout the playins/offs.

Will most likely be same lineup as last game.

Benn is back and through quarantine as well so OJ probably moves down another peg. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, UKNuck96 said:

11:30pm - better than the usual 3:30am

Same here. Glad it isn't 4:30 AM (Central European Time). Was only able to watch the 3rd period last game due to having to go work the next day.

Will be interesting game. Think the Canucks can pull it off but will need a full effort. The Blues won't sit back this game I think.

1 hour ago, DrJockitch said:

Don't read into the lineups in the GDT.  Green has been closed lipped about lineups throughout the playins/offs.

Will most likely be same lineup as last game.

Benn is back and through quarantine as well so OJ probably moves down another peg. 

I personally like Fantenburg more than Benn so I hope lineup remains the same

46 minutes ago, DanielG27 said:

Same here. Glad it isn't 4:30 AM (Central European Time). Was only able to watch the 3rd period last game due to having to go work the next day.

Will be interesting game. Think the Canucks can pull it off but will need a full effort. The Blues won't sit back this game I think.

Where are you located? 

7 hours ago, Coconuts said:

That start time is gross :( 

Hoping the boys come out guns blazing, Blues need this one bad and will come out hard 

I always chuckle when you coasters say that. Like isn't hockey great anytime? Is your grape feeder and fan lady not available then? ::D

Oh yeah, Go Canucks Go :canucks:

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

No question the Blues will throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Canucks today. They don't want to get down two games. And they've got their pride as defending champs. But by the same token I think our boys will be ready and equally motivated to put the Blues down two games. It would be a huge hole to dig out of. We will be relentless on the forecheck and attack in waves. We will draw penalties which will be the Blues undoing. Markstrom will stand on his head. We'll win 3-1. GCG!