The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 minute ago, BPA said:

I'm not a doctor.  Just passing along info that was told to me.

If you show symptoms, self-isolate for 14 days.  If you have symptoms and breathing difficulties, get tested.  The health care system will get overloaded if everyone with a cold/common flu goes to the hospital.  The hospitals need those beds for critically ill patients. And there's only so much hospital staff can do as well.  Can't expect them to work overtime and ignore their own health.

Oh, 100% agree that anyone showing signs of respiratory problems should do what they can to get tested. Just didn't want people to think that just because they don't show breathing problems, they're in the clear. Not that everyone should start showing up at the hospital to get tested, just that we should all treat public areas and other people as if we already have it.

Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive For COVID-19

Update (1725ET): Harvey Weinstein has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 as the number of cases in Rikers Island, where he was until recently being held, explodes.

The news comes courtesy of a local New Jersey newspaper, citing contacts in the state prison system. The report was later picked up by the New York Post.

Due to his advanced age and allegedly poor health, Weinstein would probably be considered a 'high risk' patient, though the US still has plenty of available beds.

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Just one World War actually....and we're not quite in that territory yet.

We all know about the 6 million Jews, but almost 9 million Russians died as well.

Yorkton? Are you Russian/Ukranian Jimmy?

yes sir I am. Technically I'm a "Puker" - Polish-Ukrainian-Russian  

• Haha 2

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

yes sir I am. Technically I'm a "Puker" - Polish-Ukrainian-Russian  

Many moons ago in my traveling minstrel days, we did a gig in Yorkton. A lot of the signs at the hotel were actually in Cyrillic.

I can't remember the actual spelling, but we called the Coffee Shop the Kabaffer (phonetic)

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Many moons ago in my traveling minstrel days, we did a gig in Yorkton. A lot of the signs at the hotel were actually in Cyrillic.

I can't remember the actual spelling, but we called the Coffee Shop the Kabaffer (phonetic)

I don't know if its still that way, I haven't been there for a heck of a long time. Can probably still find a good perogie (not that machine made crap) I bet. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't know if its still that way, I haven't been there for a heck of a long time. Can probably still find a good perogie (not that machine made crap) I bet. 

This would have been in the early to mid 80s....I doubt that it's still there, but you never know.

15 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

He's too busy congratulating himself on the wonderful job he is doing. 

Here’s a transcript of King K*nt from last Sunday.
Effin imbicile.

2DD9DAC1-CA62-4631-9EA5-DDDAF6148264.jpeg

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Here’s a transcript of King K*nt from last Sunday. Effin imbicile.

2DD9DAC1-CA62-4631-9EA5-DDDAF6148264.jpeg

Sweet Jesus.

The ramblings of a man that is in waaay over his head.

Good thing his daddy was rich because he couldn’t even manage a McDonalds let alone a country.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 2