The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Capitals sign Zdeno Chara

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

He's also one of the biggest divers in the history of the sport and should have been imprisoned for his criminal assault on Pacioretty.  His influence is a big reason why the Bruins are such a disgrace to the sport; I have absolutely zero respect for that gutless piece of trash.  Props to Benning for not bringing in a guy with servere character issues like Chara.

1. Lol biggest diver? Not even top 100 

2. Was not criminal assault, for that he would have need to be charged and even after Montreal police looked into the incident (which was pathetic imo) they laid no charges. 
3. Chara makes sure every rookie that comes into the lineup is embraced and treated as an equal which is why you’ve seen players like Pastrnak, McAvoy, Krug, Clifton, DeBrusk, to name a few step in and excel and be comfortable right away. We could only hope to emulate a culture like that. 

Good luck in DC big Z 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wat 1

5 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Did not see that one coming. Guess Boston wasn't offering anything? Both teams feel like they're on the downswing from their window.

Clifton stepped up big in the playoffs and last season and with Krug leaving they took advantage of the opportunity to re-tool defence thinking they sign a vet or 2 to balance out but will mostly rebuild defence from within. 

Edited by canuck73_3

59 minutes ago, Bell said:

His hit on Pacioretty was brutal but I don't really recall him as a diver.  I see you hate the Bruins like I do, but I have always had more distain for Marchand.  

On mobile but look online for the flop he did against Gallagher in the face off spot.  It needs Benny Hill music to do it justice.

5 hours ago, King Heffy said:

He's also one of the biggest divers in the history of the sport and should have been imprisoned for his criminal assault on Pacioretty.  His influence is a big reason why the Bruins are such a disgrace to the sport; I have absolutely zero respect for that gutless piece of trash.  Props to Benning for not bringing in a guy with servere character issues like Chara.

I don't know about "imprisoned" but it was definitely a sickening, intentional hit that could have ended Pacioretty's career.  And as for the diving, Makaveli719696 did an excellent job compiling his frequent flopping with his "Embellishment City" series so you can put me in the camp of those who have zero respect for the guy...  Or any member of that disgusting 2011 Bruins team for that matter.

Just now, morgo said:

I don't know about "imprisoned" but it was definitely a sickening, intentional hit that could have ended Pacioretty's career.  And as for the diving, Makaveli719696 did an excellent job compiling his frequent flopping with his "Embellishment City" series so you can put me in the camp of those who have zero respect for the guy...  Or any member of that disgusting 2011 Bruins team for that matter.

I really miss his videos.  I think Sportsnet had an issue with the copyright or something.

59 minutes ago, Darth Canuck said:

You gotta wonder if Marchand is doing some serious thinking right now!

He's not capable of serious thinking.

Or spelling.  (See tattoo)

Or keeping his tongue out of other players' nostrils.

Disgusting little rat.

"EEeess not a hamster; he's a ratta!"

- Faulty Towers