The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

There has to be a shake up. You can only juggle lines for so long. This team is lost, and the coaches have no response. 

While I agree in this season when is there even time to work on it. 

the flames get 3 games when we get 6 and they they get 5 days off. We have played almost every other day so far. The team needs a few days to work on things together 

The thing is that when great players like EP & Hughes are struggling, a great team would see other players step up and make an impact. Other than Bo & a little bit of Boeser, it’s like the Canucks can’t even function as an NHL hockey team w/o EP & Hughes. That’s a very BAD sign 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Davathor said:

I remember when we had elite goaltending, a rookie #1 defenceman and Pettersson wasn't playing like &^@#ing garbage. Good times

Don’t develop a goalie like Marky to only let him go IMO.

Going to take a while to get over it. Was really starting to like that guy like Lu, on and off the ice. 

Petey will figure it out sometime, our defensive coverage is what I’m worried about most.

• Vintage 1

All this talk about Green, but let's be real if Markstrom is in the net their record is better and those conversations aren't happening.  Forget about spectacular saves, neither of them have made the saves they should and have been really not good at all.  32 goals in 20 periods?  C'mon

• Huggy Bear 1