The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | January 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHLN, SNP, TSN5, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Before y’all jump off the “Fire Green” bandwagon just take a step back and remember we’re playing Ottawa.

Hot dang, you're right! What's with all this positivity? Get this happy garbage out of here.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Before y’all jump off the “Fire Green” bandwagon just take a step back and remember we’re playing Ottawa.

so what, the Canucks are actually playing a better game, sure there are mistakes , but they will clean that up as the games go on!

7 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

God damn these refs are chincy. Go watch any game not Canucks are they don't call such petty $&!# 100% of the time. Always ruins the flow. 

I've watched every Oilers game this year also, trust me, it's not just the Canucks. They're getting called in 80% of these games. The reffing in general is absolute dog$&!#. 

I think it was on the Oilers game (could have been Canucks) where commentary had a line of, "Do you think they're calling the ticky tacky stuff at the earlier season to lead them up to playing properly by the time the playoffs hit?". It's a dumb idea but refs have mentioned dumber things.