The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“New World Order”

CBH1926

8 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

If you research Agenda 2030, and Klaus Schwab The Great Reset, it kind of explains everything. It’s pretty messed up what some of these people want done. I don’t think we will ever see normal again.. 

Finally someone is in the know... and not blowing this stuff off as a joke or something. 

IT would make sense that a group of powerful people would want to conspire against the 99%; I mean what else would do with all that power/time.

The illuminati supposedly follows an ancient prophecy called the "end times" where a leader called the "Antichrist" would install a one world government.

Long story short it would bring back the return of Jesus who destroys the "Antichrist" and ushers a new era for humanity after everything else has been destroyed. 

A lot of this stuff is in the book of revelation and religious texts. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

If you research Agenda 2030, and Klaus Schwab The Great Reset, it kind of explains everything. It’s pretty messed up what some of these people want done. I don’t think we will ever see normal again.. 

what things are you specifically upset about? 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

3 hours ago, JM_ said:

what things are you specifically upset about? 

Population reduction and moving people from rural to urban areas. 

See Georgia Guidestones or read Agenda 21 goals. 

These elitists are closet Satanists who murder people in plain sight and accuse anyone who knows these truth as "Conspiracy theorists." 

Why people in the 21st century are so naive and feeble is beyond me; always expect the worse from these people not the opposite. 

They're not your friends or care about humanity. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

I have...i feel less intelligent for having read it.

4 hours ago, drummer4now said:

Finally someone is in the know... and not blowing this stuff off as a joke or something. 

IT would make sense that a group of powerful people would want to conspire against the 99%; I mean what else would do with all that power/time.

The illuminati supposedly follows an ancient prophecy called the "end times" where a leader called the "Antichrist" would install a one world government.

Long story short it would bring back the return of Jesus who destroys the "Antichrist" and ushers a new era for humanity after everything else has been destroyed. 

A lot of this stuff is in the book of revelation and religious texts. 

So are talking bushes  giants whales that eat people and the belief that 2 people populated the entire planet without massive inbreeding to the extent that the basic human genome would break down but ok

5 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

Population reduction and moving people from rural to urban areas. 

See Georgia Guidestones or read Agenda 21 goals. 

These elitists are closet Satanists who murder people in plain sight and accuse anyone who knows these truth as "Conspiracy theorists." 

Why people in the 21st century are so naive and feeble is beyond me; always expect the worse from these people not the opposite. 

They're not your friends or care about humanity. 

Closet satanists that do what?

Remarkably, no satanist that I have ever heard of has harmed kids or women, pushed an agenda of control on your body or engaged in political control let alone wars and invasions based on the god of choice.  You know who has...christians, catholics and those good old fundamentalists.

Wanna know why people are so naive in the 20th century?  because they still believe in the fact that christians and god fearing folk are wise, smart and credible leaders while ignoring their every evil.  They're naive because they believe in conspiracy theories like agenda 2030 or single individuals controlling the globe.

• Cheers 3
  • Wat 1

6 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I have...i feel less intelligent for having read it.

So are talking bushes  giants whales that eat people and the belief that 2 people populated the entire planet without massive inbreeding to the extent that the basic human genome would break down but ok

Closet satanists that do what?

Remarkably, no satanist that I have ever heard of has harmed kids or women, pushed an agenda of control on your body or engaged in political control let alone wars and invasions based on the god of choice.  You know who has...christians, catholics and those good old fundamentalists.

Wanna know why people are so naive in the 20th century?  because they still believe in the fact that christians and god fearing folk are wise, smart and credible leaders while ignoring their every evil.  They're naive because they believe in conspiracy theories like agenda 2030 or single individuals controlling the globe.

So you’re saying it is all religions fault? 

You don’t think the Jeff Bezos of the world or Pope Francis etc.. don’t have some sort of secret hand in this world? 

All the money and power those individuals hold must be purely symbolic eh? 

Why is there an all seeing eye on the back of US money or why do the Simpsons keep predicting things?; I am guessing it is all a coincidence. 

Ignorance breeds ignorance and that is exactly what these people want. Have the truth right at your doorstep but to ignorant to realize it. 

Get this through your head any famous person or any remotely prominent person in society are all cut from the same cloth and have the same masters to answer too. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, drummer4now said:

You don’t think the Jeff Bezos of the world or Pope Francis etc.. don’t have some sort of secret hand in this world? 

Why is there an all seeing eye on the back of US money or why do the Simpsons keep predicting things?; I am guessing it is all a coincidence. 

Ignorance breeds ignorance and that is exactly what these people want. Have the truth right at your doorstep but to ignorant to realize it. 

Get this through your head any famous person or any remotely prominent person in society are all cut from the same cloth and have the same masters to answer too. 

Do you buy $hit off Amazon ?

If so you are one of the people giving Bezos his power.

Just for the record I don't buy anything on line let alone from that company.

Dude was a book seller not that long ago.

Do you believe that such a diverse group of people such as Ping,Putin,Dutuerte,Bolsanaro,Trudeau,Johnson ,Morrison,Orban,Mohdi,the Salman's,Bennett,Kahn,Suga,Jong Un,Ardern,Nieto, Ramaphosa,Widodo,just to name a few,who were elected at different times and in some cases are diametrically opposed both by ideology and religious beliefs, are part of some cabal that rules the world ? 

People only have power over you if you invest that power in them. 

I have to obey the laws of the land which mostly fit my moral dynamic of treating others the way I wish to be treated,however no one is the boss of me.

Even me who employs me.

• Cheers 1

I have been hearing this kind of crap from patients. 
New World Order, One-World government…
amazing what crazy theories people will cling on to because they are having temper tantrums about a virus with a nearly 100% effective treatment. 
‘I don’t want a sore arm and don’t care who has to die to keep my arm from being sore’

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 3

2 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

I have been hearing this kind of crap from patients. 
New World Order, One-World government…
amazing what crazy theories people will cling on to because they are having temper tantrums about a virus with a nearly 100% effective treatment. 
‘I don’t want a sore arm and don’t care who has to die to keep my arm from being sore’

I was taking to my GP this week and he spent 1/2 our talk complaining about people like this. 

What do you say to these people? 

Edited by JM_

6 hours ago, drummer4now said:

the only truth at my doorstep is Bezos really nailing logistics. 

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, drummer4now said:

You funny:frantic:

I was just at my yearly retreat at Bohemian Grove, you know with the lads.

Talked with a few of the higher ranks. They say nothing to worry about, NWO will be a smooth transition.

The reptilians have found a new food source they call 'Beyond Human'. It's synthetic but seems to really fit their taste. So, we will all live in harmony no problem.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1