The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Home Opener! Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks | Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

Just now, greenbean30 said:

Really looking like Rathbone needs to go to Abby.

I felt like that during preseason, it's getting more obvious as the games go on that he's not ready yet.

Who inherits the 3rd paring duty?  Schenn on his off side?  Ice an extra forward?  Let Hunt disgrace the team again with his atrocious play in his own zone?

• Like 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Well we need a trade then, because neither Rathbone nor Hunt are NHLers.

Rathbone is worth waiting for. He's just not NHL ready now. I don't get why he gets countless chances to be a defensive liability, but podkolzin has a tight leash. Absolutely trash standards.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am even more bothered by the teams demeanour after games. No one says it’s unacceptable to lose. It’s we will get them next time attitude. Losing is accepted with this group. No standards.

Probably deflating having &^@#ing plugs basically on every line. Watered down $&!#. 

3 minutes ago, Podzilla said:

I work in healthcare, if you guys only knew. 

Me too. And holy Dyna we've been bombarded by idiots lately. People losing their siblings and then knowing theyre likely positive as well have to be convinced to get their symptoms looked into. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3