The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

Disappointing season, COVID, no Petty and now, no Tram.  Was looking forward to see him and his little bro - Pod.

Oh well, sometimes when you have a negative (s) in life, a positive occurs.  Maybe the Canucks will finally pick 1st overall in 2021.

The other Russian, Pod, will be another Mark Messier.  (stated Igor Larionov).   And Rogers will be full again with screaming fans.

I will be back!   

Никита Трямкин
126 Tweets

600x200

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The 2014 draft looked so promising, now look at it...

Virtanen - potentially having his contract terminated 

McCann- traded and now performing for another team

Tryamkin - unable to sign to more than one contract

Forsling - traded for nothing and performing for another team

At least we got Demko to save that draft otherwise it would have been a complete bust.

Thanks a nice resume of 2014. If any one had asked who would we get from 2014 I'm betting no one would have guessed this accumulations of screw ups. Hard to imagine

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I was prepared for this outcome awhile ago based on what his agent had said. 

No surprise that he’s not coming back. 

Moving on...

Not many 6'8"/240 D around but I suspect it's not over because they will sign some one else ( we can only wonder ) and it would be a laugh if it was Zadarov at $3.5 mill LOL ie the same skills at double the price  .... there's history folk LOL

21 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

If anyone can translate it,.

image.png

I have been promised personally by Mr. Benning that the Canucks will be a contending team in two years. I will be ready to help out then when I’m really needed. Don’t worry about me in the meantime. Hugs and Kisses and I’ll see you all in 2023!

Just now, zimmy said:

I have been promised personally by Mr. Benning that the Canucks will be a contending team in two years. I will be ready to help out then when I’m really needed. Don’t worry about me in the meantime. Hugs and Kisses and I’ll see you all in 2023!

Great another 724 pages of  "But wait for Tram to come back!".

• Cheers 1

as a huge Tryamkin believer I feel tired. 

i just want to be sure that he wanted a contract that not fit in, too much for too long... I just hope JB has not f***ed up another deal and force a good player to turn his back from the team again. 

now sign Edler instead of Hamonic and the season will be a complete disaster. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1