Sign in to follow this  
70seven

Where y’all from?

Rate this topic

Sorry. I know this is “Canucks Talk”, but since “We Are All Canucks”, it felt like the correct spot to post!  :bigblush:

I live in Medicine Hat...  and would like to  connect with other die hard Nucks fans...  cause all the Oilers and Flames fans, on top of the leafs fans... just making me sick...

Any other Hatter Nuck fans out there?

Where y’all from?

Feel free to use this thread to connect!!

• Hydration 1

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Vancouver.

Live in downtown.  Thinks it’s friggin’ hilarious Cowville is snowed under, and we’re wearing shorts.  

• Haha 3

Originally from Pincher Creek Alberta, now in a small town outside of Moose Jaw Saskatchewan.

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I am in the wack to. Just moved from Kelowna.

Grew up in the lower mainland. Chilliwack has a bad rep but honestly it's close enough to the city for day trips and we got all the lakes, fishing, hikes so close to us.

I really like it out here now. It’s still got a bit of a small town feel, I live on the Sardis side of town. Everyone is very friendly and say hello when you walk by which for awhile shocked me oppose from Vancouver where everyone is looking at their phones lol 

• Upvote 2

Orginally from Winnipeg but moved to Vancouver when I was about 11

1 hour ago, 70seven said:

Sorry. I know this is “Canucks Talk”, but since “We Are All Canucks”, it felt like the correct spot to post!  :bigblush:

I live in Medicine Hat...  and would like to  connect with other die hard Nucks fans...  cause all the Oilers and Flames fans, on top of the leafs fans... just making me sick...

Any other Hatter Nuck fans out there?

Where y’all from?

Feel free to use this thread to connect!!

100 Mile House , South Cariboo

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I am in the wack to. Just moved from Kelowna.

Grew up in the lower mainland. Chilliwack has a bad rep but honestly it's close enough to the city for day trips and we got all the lakes, fishing, hikes so close to us.

I'm from Mission & feel the same way. 20 or so mins from my house I can drive up to a decent viewpoint & have a fire. Plenty of summer swim spots, and you don't get the crazy traffic. Yet your still close as you say, its a nice medium. 

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1

I'm from the south coast of BC.  Grew up on the Island, moved to Van for 25 years, now in Abby because it's more affordable and can still keep my lower mainland job.  An ex-urb is what I think they call me.  :lol:

• Upvote 1