The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

I really like Bo's game overall, but I agree. I believe a Captain should be the backbone of the team. Bo needs to step up on a daily basis. Like I was mentioning earlier, Smyl and Linden are Captains I would choose over Bo any day. Bo's got great potential, but he's got to lead by example, every game. No shift off.

I may be starting to agree. By Bo’s own admission, he claims he’s a leader by example and not really the guy talking in the room. So when things are going rough, maybe they’re rudderless when it comes to someone needing to rally and unify the troops.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

This is the worst the Canucks have ever f***ing played ever as a franchise. This is the worst hockey I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve never seen a team suck so much. It’s absolutely inexcusable, it’s a f***ing joke. How do you let in FIVE F***ING GOALS EVERY F***ING GAME AND NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MOTHER F***ING MISTAKES. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. 

• RoughGame 4

16 minutes ago, Provost said:

This is definitely a firing game... maybe they wait until they are back home.

I'm assuming a new coach would have to quarantine for a couple weeks before joining the team (unless he's already in Canada). I wonder how this would work. Maybe interim coaching staff until the new guy gets behind the bench. 

• RoughGame 1