The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, rekker said:

Miller needs to stop his pouting bit. OJ needs a shot at the second unit PP. Green and his staff are way to passive, can't line match, or embrace anything that resembles aggressiveness. Jake has checked out. Hughes needs a legit dman as a partner. 

They ride their plan all the way. They really should call their system Statscapades.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I don't think Green deserves the boot, but he's the obvious choice.  I wish it was JB a year ago already.  But the team needs a shake up, and he's next on the docket, with no contract.  Although he's not going to do much more with what he has this season.

Travis may not be the problem, but he’s sure not the solution. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Greens unwillingness to change the top 6 is probably my biggest 'wtf' with him. That top line is buttery soft. Try Big Mac up there. Try Motte up there. Try anything, really. 

At this point, all I want Green to try is to roll four lines and dont have tired guys on the cause either way a gaffes goinf to happen with the tired high minute players & the low minute less engage players....

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

trade deadline is April 12th.

If we sell we better start selling much earlier than that. Teams won't pay to have players for about a week after quarantine period.  The longer we wait the less return we get.

Edited by 1-d
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Is Roussel young enough?

Every damn time he throws some “Young player” under the bus.

We’re not losing because of those plays. We’re losing because we have a coach that has no finger on the pulse of his team.

Can’t calm them down when they’re coming unraveled, and has no ability to adapt his teams strategy mid game.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3