The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, davidgoliath said:

I have been disappointed/disgusted with Virtanen’s recent “efforts” but have to admit he’s giving it a go here tonight. So why is he a passenger so many nights? Maybe he has some emotional issues to deal with. If so he should have the courage to confront them like Tyler Motte.

Huge respect for Tyler in doing the video about his mental health issues. It is so important to acknowledge that this topic affects millions of people and everyone needs to feel comfortable about getting help. Ironically, depression and anxiety issues affect many of the hockey “tough” guys, and those who do not deal with it (or deal with it through alcohol and drugs) are often doomed to lives of unhappiness if not misery.

Jake with 2 penalties to start the game, but then he picked it up a bit, then slowed down and started floating. the thing is he is better than that, but he needs to push himself!

• Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

Just now, danjr said:

Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting, 

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

The best worst team we've ever had.

See you all next year, after being a fan and listening and watching games since I was 5 in 1975.  I can't stand this crap we have to watch.  We look like a pre-season team.

we have been playing like crap but this is a really weird season, dont think anything like this has happened before, has it?

• RoughGame 2

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Virtanen tried hard tonight, just snake bitten. Not going to pile on him.

I stopped watching closely at 1-0, but up till that point I thought Hamonic was playing pretty well. Hopefully that continues. 

Ya that statement is the problem though. He tried hard tonight. He doesn't try hard most nights. It's why people want to trade him.

• Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hogs is the only guy that seems to show up every night. 

Hogz is the most consistent effort every night so far. He had a big hit, played well defensively and he's always sneaky and dangerous with the puck. He literally causes defensive breakdowns for the other team because he's unpredictable. It's only a matter of time for him to have teammates to battle as hard as he does. Motte would make a good pair with him. Podz is coming soon too.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Kakanucks said:

I still think our players are much better than this. Every new player comes in and becomes a shadow of themselves.

I love my team, but if Green and his boys dun GTFO....I dunno how much I can still come in and waste my time game in and game out.

And thats why I believe its a coaching issue, the players come here and play worse.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2