The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 hours ago, Jaimito said:

New camera angels...hope not like the SJ rink. 

The new angle is brutal. The zooming in and out was annoying as well. No wonder I was having a hard time seeing players numbers. Better not be permanent.

I wonder how much the current training cp systeme relate to a seemingly high rate of injuries once pre-season games start.  Players are coming into pre-season in better shape than ever before, but it's not game related and they do three days of training camp and then straight into gameplay.  Do they need longer camps and a more gradual move into games?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

The new angle is brutal. The zooming in and out was annoying as well. No wonder I was having a hard time seeing players numbers. Better not be permanent.

I didn't notice it, although I wasn't paying as much attention.  Sounds like it is permanent. According to that interview, it's less likely to be obscured if crowd stands up. But I never noticed that before either.  They wouldn't spend money on that if it didn't do anything.  I dislike the red seats, but I think that is not changing this season. 

12 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Couldn’t resist ;)

All will settle,  injuries and accusations.

You know, I don't know how many times during summers, when fans are ranting about "WE DON'T HAVE CAP SPACE FOR THIS..." I point out that there are always...ALWAYS injuries in camp that result in LTIR, and just as those players are ready to come off LTIR, more are ready to go on.... It is the way of the Forc.....errrrr....the Canucks!

Have heard that the Canucks management has placed a large order for these for next year's camp and exhibition games.

I'm not sure how they are going to hold their sticks, but hey...who cares, Exhibition season doesn't mean anything, right? At least we'll hit the start of the season with a healthy roster, right? RIGHT?????

;)

tonight show hamster ball GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

hamsters GIF

Could work on ice, RIGHT?????