The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

7 hours ago, stawns said:

I'm honestly at the point where I spend a lot of brainpower fantasizing about meeting up with an anti masker throwing a tantrum in a store and i get to make good use of my 6'2, 220lb frame and my increasingly low tolerance for these people.

You skinny bugger you....you must be dieting. We should start a tag team.

Edited by Chris12345

The last UFC card lost its headliner when one of the fighters tested positive.

Now, the event slated for Dec 17 has lost its headliner with BOTH fighters contracting the virus.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/12/ufc-fight-night-leon-edwards-withdraws-after-covid-positive-khamzat-chimaev-fight-off

They have had quite a few cancellations this year for the same reason. Very healthy athletes dropping like flies.

May not help that the Boss Dana white is one of those 'oh, everyone is going to get it, it's like the flu' type of dudes. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Can someone tell me where's it's written in the Bible that you can only worship in a Church?

The idea of an all powerful deity that needs to take attendance is crazy

3 minutes ago, spur1 said:

They can only collect money at church. 

^^^^^^

This.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Good thing the Lifelabs in Kerrisdale is just down the road from London Drugs. There's lots of choices there. 

How do they get into London drugs with no mask though???? Oh crap off to Amazon! (where I got mine because they were on sale  and I hate them)