Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 16, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic


-SN-

Recommended Posts

Just now, AV's Coin said:

Eddie did all the cry babies in here a favour

Only ones who will be crying will be the people who complain about all the good players we miss out on in the draft.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I want the best team possible...and this team is worthy of supporting (too).  Not just the guys we "hope for".

Just because I want a high draft pick, doesn't make me less of a fan.

 

45 years of a fan.

 

Seen a lot of other teams get good luck and the Canucks getting table scraps...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

lol feels more like the flames are like let's just let the canucks tie this game and screw themselves on the lottery.. the higher they finish the less chance they can improve. if i were the flames i would gladly let the canucks win every game

No man, the flames suck... that’s what they have looked like most of the season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Lol I’m so glad our coaching just got exposed. Put Boyd and Highmore in OT before Hoglander even sniffed it this season, and what does this defensive OT line do? They get scored on. Absolute bush league coaching. 
 

still happy with the result of this game. It was a very entertaining 3rd

i was fine with highmore out there but boyd?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Lol I’m so glad our coaching just got exposed. Put Boyd and Highmore in OT before Hoglander even sniffed it this season, and what does this defensive OT line do? They get scored on. Absolute bush league coaching. 
 

still happy with the result of this game. It was a very entertaining 3rd

Yea. Dumb move.  Hogz would be the first player i put out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

I'm assuming that Gadjovich did himself a minor injury to his hand which is why he is sitting.

 

 

                                                      regards,  G.


 

How in the hell did Gadj get an instigator for this? He skates over to Mackey and Mackey hits him in the face with his glove/stick. Then they both drop their gloves and fight. That’s crap!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

lol feels more like the flames are like let's just let the canucks tie this game and screw themselves on the lottery.. the higher they finish the less chance they can improve. if i were the flames i would gladly let the canucks win every game

That's why they won?  You make no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

Then you want BRANDT CLARKE! But we got too many points... If we lost all our games it would be possble, now is impossible

So you know the Brandt Clarke is going to be a #1 franchise RHD. You saw it in you magic crystal ball I assume.

 

Edit: I want him too but the draft is always a crap shoot. Could easily just end up as #4 dman that doesn't really the needle. Maybe Ceulemans ends up the better player in the long run

Edited by 204CanucksFan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DeNiro said:

Only ones who will be crying will be the people who complain about all the good players we miss out on in the draft.

Cant believe people here are cheering for wins... we have officially screwed ourselves over for drafting Brandt fking Clarke 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fanfor42 said:

This year is so brutal lol.  We get a point but still lose.  Oh man, dropped 2 draft spots and didn't even get the satisfaction of a win.

 

Gonna have to win the draft aren't we?

 

 

We won't, we're probs gonna drop 

 

Just gotta believe in our scouts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...