The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Preseason Oilers @ Canucks / Oct. 9 / 6:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

I know it's only pre-season but that could possibly be POST OF THE YEAR.  Losing Gad's was a BIG mistake!

Not sure I agree.  The 4th line guys scored.  

Our issue is the top end guys being rusty / finding some chemistry.

• Thanks 2

Our solid young prospects get waived or sent down while we keep crap ahlers up. Greens plug love slow soft team.

green we want to play fast and big 

Waive gad 

Send down lockwood 

keep highmore dugessepie diweling petan 

not fast not big and not needed  Fringe Ahlers at best.they aren’t even nhl depth. 

OEL has looked like Arizona OEL shocking. 

• Cheers 2

Quinn looks like he hasn't improved his defensive skills at all since last year and might get off to a very quick start as being the worst +/- player in the entire league like last year.  The Canucks better find a Solid babysitter to cover his a$$ on the backkend until he cleans up his defensive play.   

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Its all there.  You can almost taste it.  Just not enough playing time together.  And Petey and Quinn are still feeling the lag from not being here earlier.  Just not sharp enough yet. A couple more practice games with this basic line up, I'll bet you'd see a different team.  I just hope coaching practice will help enough before the real games start to get them all in some kind of tune.  Please come back soon Boeser.  They really miss him. And Motte and Sutter too.

1 minute ago, CanucksJay said:

Well they did choose Chiasson over Gadj. 

Both net front presence guys that score greasy goals. 

I think they need him to work out because they know they gave up a pretty good prospect

I don't think there's a spot for either in the lineup. 

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, combover said:

Our solid young prospects get waived or sent down while we keep crap ahlers up. Greens plug love slow soft team.

green we want to play fast and big 

Waive gad 

Send down lockwood 

keep highmore dugessepie diweling petan 

not fast not big and not needed  Fringe Ahlers at best.they aren’t even nhl depth. 

OEL has looked like Arizona OEL shocking. 

Canucks love small soft finesse players.   I personally think Green is afraid to have a strong person in the dressing room that would really contrast against his soft - pussycat - swell guy image and lose what little respect he has left in the dressing room and expose him for ehat he is - A Glorified AHL Coach!

• Cheers 1