The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Bo Horvat Trade/Contract Talks

HOFsedins

2 minutes ago, combover said:

For those wanting Conor bedard let me ask how many first  overall selections has this franchise had in its history. 

let me also ask how has this franchise faired in the(rigged)  “draft lottery” 

we could finish dead last with zero points and we wouldn’t win the bettman lottery. 

But I’m still good with trading miller boeser  garland pearson Myers OEL poolman 

The Nucks have to get 1oa just to get the 3oa pick:gocan:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Love watching Bedard shatter records and know that a team like Chicago will likely get him and be back in contention because they decided to rebuild and Vancouver will be still selling the “re-tool” by the time that team wins another cup.

Damn I’m bitter about this circus.

Edited by Screw
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Tanti9 said:

For those wanting to keep Bo, let me ask this.

How many of you are watching the world juniors?

Have you seen Connor Bedard play?

Are you aware he's from North Vancouver and wants to play here?

Trading Bo quickly takes out alot of goal scoring, Trading Miller does the same

Would you not be ecstatic to see Connor Bedard in a Canucks uniform for the next 15 years?

The leafs tanked for Matthews, the Canucks NEED to do it.

I don't know where to begin with this.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Tanti9 said:

Washington as well.

LA as well, a center group of Kopitar/Horvat/Daneault is a luxury that most teams would cut a limb off for. Daneult is a very good player and as a 3c shut down player that middle dominates every team in the league.

LA is aging and wants another run, Kopitar only has a few years left. Bo is a perfect transition for them. I am not sure who I'd want from LA. They have some intriguing prospects for sure, Brandt Clarke, Helge Grans, Byfield, etc...maybe pry Vilardi (But I doubt that)...

Maybe also Dallas ? 

I doubt Horvat will be anything more than a rental whoever gets him this season.

Horvat is having a career year it makes more sense to test free agency where more teams will try to sign him. 

Edited by iinatcc
  • Like 1

Just get rid of miller already 

Buffalo Anaheim mini Chicago Arizona all have the cap just get a 2nd round pick back it would be a win to get rid of this cancer. 
schenn had issues with him earlier because hes to good to play defence,  rumours of horvat and him having issues last season. 
Next to the OEL trade resigning him is right up there for dumbest moves in the last few years. 

Edited by combover

18 hours ago, Tanti9 said:

For those wanting to keep Bo, let me ask this.

How many of you are watching the world juniors?

Have you seen Connor Bedard play?

Are you aware he's from North Vancouver and wants to play here?

Trading Bo quickly takes out alot of goal scoring, Trading Miller does the same

Would you not be ecstatic to see Connor Bedard in a Canucks uniform for the next 15 years?

The leafs tanked for Matthews, the Canucks NEED to do it.

Isn't it amazing to think that we don't have to tank and we know we're getting Bedard in 8 years? Kid wants to play here so bad, all we need is the cap space by then to sign him to a max contract. 

• Cheers 2

It's a shame Bedard won't play here, watch him light us up for years with the Sharks or Ducks. 

A Horvat trade could probably at least get us a top five pick though, though a Miller trade would be preferable. 

Gotta love hanging out in the mediocre middle, same story as last season. 

• There it is 1

12 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Or worse,  that dirtbag organization in Illinois.....

Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

Wouldn't shock me at all, or Columbus 

I'm kinda hoping he ends up in Anaheim if he doesn't miraculously end up with us, it'd be fun to watch even if it results in his torching us on the regular

I wouldn't really care though tbh, I don't believe we're going to amount to anything sooner than later 

Edited by Coconuts

14 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Different thread…   -_-

Throw in Kravtsov and I’ll take it.

Though I doubt the Rags are dealing him. I wonder if Laf just needs a change of scenery. Half of Rags fans not impressed with his play and the other half blaming Gallant. At least from what I’ve seen online.