The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Travis Hamonic l #27 l D

-DLC-

36 minutes ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

I agree, but on the other hand, imagine how boring it would be around here without all that assuming going on!

Would be fine with me as I would not have to wade through all the mindless BS to find those that actually post points of view that can be backed up with logical arguments or data to back up their position.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crunch55 said:

His body..his choice ..good on him for keeping to his convictions.Travis doesn't need the money and these mandates came in after he signed ..so if he retires then that is his right to do so.No one should be coerced to do something against their will.

Totally agree.  Travis should definitely retire if he is refusing vaccination.  Then we get that 3 mil in cap.  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, crunch55 said:

His body..his choice ..good on him for keeping to his convictions.Travis doesn't need the money and these mandates came in after he signed ..so if he retires then that is his right to do so.No one should be coerced to do something against their will.

I wouldn't say "good on him" since he's likely working off misinformation, but sure its his choice to make.

Right ..the old misinformation thing again like FB did with the Wuhan Leak no leak..lmao

How many athletes need to drop before it's not misinformation anymore..another football player died just a few days ago.Im going to say now based on VAERS reports alone that the over will be 20  for jab related injuries to NHL players alone this year.

25 minutes ago, crunch55 said:

Right ..the old misinformation thing again like FB did with the Wuhan Leak no leak..lmao

How many athletes need to drop before it's not misinformation anymore..another football player died just a few days ago.Im going to say now based on VAERS reports alone that the over will be 20  for jab related injuries to NHL players alone this year.

Oh buddy.  Don’t refer to the antivaxxer VAERS site.  Everyone knows that’s the capital of Maskchinia. 

5 hours ago, JM_ said:

I wouldn't say "good on him" since he's likely working off misinformation, but sure its his choice to make.

He and his family probably don't trust the government.  This would be one reason why...

Dozens of members of Saugeen First Nation in Ontario were given expired COVID-19 vaccines for a month | CBC News

Dozens of members of Saugeen First Nation in Ontario were given expired COVID-19 vaccines for a month

Pfizer-BioNTech doses expired Aug. 9, were administered Aug. 13-Sept. 9, Indigenous Services Canada says

10 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

He and his family probably don't trust the government.  This would be one reason why...

Dozens of members of Saugeen First Nation in Ontario were given expired COVID-19 vaccines for a month | CBC News

Dozens of members of Saugeen First Nation in Ontario were given expired COVID-19 vaccines for a month

Pfizer-BioNTech doses expired Aug. 9, were administered Aug. 13-Sept. 9, Indigenous Services Canada says

sounds like it was an error, not intentional.

It is perfectly sound to question vaccines. After all, vaccines take years to perfect and governments as well as pharma companies lie all the time. It is however a matter of rationality to balance and weigh the pros and cons of accepting vaccination. I was vaccinated because my spouse forced me to. She works for the pharma industry. This is perfectly rational. Happy wife happy life :lol:

Edited by Maddogy
  • Haha 1

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Can we end the persecution of Hamonic not wanting a vaccine bit now? Seems like too many people rushed to conclusions here.

Say he did retire, between Hamonic retirement and Ferland's LTIR would the Canucks have enough money to sign Petey and Hughes long term?

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Can we end the persecution of Hamonic not wanting a vaccine bit now? Seems like too many people rushed to conclusions here.

no one's doing that, people are saying "IF" this or that. I don't see anyone persecuting him.

If its related to keeping his kid safe, I'm sure everyone here feels for him and only wants the best for him. 

16 hours ago, crunch55 said:

He should have at least informed them he wouldn't play if forced to vaccinate. He had to foresee that possibility if it was that important to him.

16 hours ago, Alflives said:

Totally agree.  Travis should definitely retire if he is refusing vaccination.  Then we get that 3 mil in cap.  

Yup, please retire and fade into oblivion as far as hockey is concerned.

16 hours ago, JM_ said:

Me either. He has the right to refuse but thanks for screwing us over in the meantime with non dis-closure.

14 hours ago, crunch55 said:

So 20 hockey players are going to die or be hurt due to covid vaccines? Haha, where is this misinformation being spewed? :picard:

22 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Say he did retire, between Hamonic retirement and Ferland's LTIR would the Canucks have enough money to sign Petey and Hughes long term?

Seems like it should. Hamonic's $3m + their current cap with LTIR is around $15-16. I think it'll take $9.5m to sign Petey, and $8m for Hughes on longterm deals.
Having no cap room to improve what was a weak D core WITH Hamonic in it is scary though.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1