The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just write down 150 points for the guy next. Why bother playing the f***ing game if you are just going to hand him every opportunity.

The league is so far up McDavids ass I bet they chew corn. Im f***ing disgusted with the NHL and the consistently inconsistent officiating.

• Haha 1

Let the Oilers cheer for McDavid and his 100 points in whatever games.

They really haven't had much else to cheer for since 2006.

1 playoff appearance in 14 seasons (last year they lost in the play-in, so they failed to make the playoffs).

• Like 1

We all know he's a freak, why do they throw it down our throats. Like the Oilers tanking 10 straight seasons and getting 4 1st overall picks as a reward.  Good job thanks for reminding us how we never get that elite game player or 1st overall. 

6 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

This coverage is making nauseous.  They didn't win  the &^@#ing Stanley cup. 

6 minutes ago, Apricot said:

NO ONE CARES STOP HAVING AN ORGASM ON LIVE TV @ PLAY BY PLAY GUY 

Not sure how you have made it this long.  Switched to 650 after those clowns disgraced their country with their complete lack of regard for professional standards after the first goal by McFlopper.

Edited by King Heffy
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

This is the weirdest year I can ever remember.

Scenario 1.  We lose tonight and go 1 and 6 the rest of the way.  We finish 3rd worst in the league and get a very high pick.

Scenario 2. We win tonight.  Mtl loses it's remaining 2 games. We go 6 and 1 in our last 7 games and we make the playoffs.

That is absolutely ridiculous - but both scenarios are true. Lol.

But @Provost had it all figured out in February.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

i wouldnt complain, but it would be our luck considering this year is such a crap shoot.

meh still better to get higher pick. Maybe our scouts will come up golden again.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

This is the weirdest year I can ever remember.

Scenario 1.  We lose tonight and go 1 and 6 the rest of the way.  We finish 3rd worst in the league and get a very high pick.

Scenario 2. We win tonight.  Mtl loses it's remaining 2 games. We go 6 and 1 in our last 7 games and we make the playoffs.

That is absolutely ridiculous - but both scenarios are true. Lol.

Or we go 3 and 3 or 4 and 2 and don’t make playoffs or get a high pick