The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Jay Beagle, Loui Eriksson, Antoine Roussel, 2021 1st-round pick, 2022 2nd-round pick, 2023 7th-round pick to Coyotes for Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Conor Garland

Just now, Down by the River said:

Especially if you're making a trade with Benning. 

Breaking news the Canucks have made a trade call to the NHL head office, they are trading their 2024 2nd round pick for their own 2021 2nd round pick. The NHL office promptly hung up the phone.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, 250Integra said:

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser

Hoglander - Horvat - Garland

Pearson - Dickinson - Podkolzin

Motte - Highmore - MacEwan

Hawryluk

OEL - Myers

Hughes - Hamonic

Rathbone - Schmidt

Juolevi

Demko

Holtby

(If nothing else changes)

That is a very good team.  We still have $ to play with as well now.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

Think it depends how good he is defensively because that 4th line really has to be quite safe. If he is, MacEwan and Podkolzin bouldering around could be fun to watch.

macewen missed his shot in van. green literally laughed aloud when asked by media about playing macewen at centre at a time when almost all of the team's centres were hurt ... he has no trust in the guy. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Scottydzik said:

Arizona Fans are pissed it’s not a bad deal i think you can get out ek contract just on his rep if he’s bad but there’s no way you can have Schmidt Hughes Myers ek in top 5 or demko will ask for a trade 

So you have talked to Demko, have you?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roberts said:

SOURCES SAY CANUCKS TRADING HOLTBY AND SCHMIDT IN DOMINO EFFECT

This could be interesting… we could suddenly have more cap space than most teams in the league, especially adding a Virtanen buyout to the mix.

Snag a big stay at home top 4 RD and regain a late 1st and maybe time to go get a beer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, IRR said:

Oh look, the Benning haters are hating again instead of looking at the overall trade without bias. Boo f'n hoo!! Like i said before, it wouldn't matter what he did, ya'll would be neg / hate! There's still stuff to do and maybe look at other stuff going on around the league as comparisons. Also, some of you were willing to give up a lot just to get rid of Eriksson and he did far more. OEL and Garland are good players! 

Ehh, I think Benning is a loser but this trade works fine for me. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1