Aladeen

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

If I have to self isolate I'll def be on here, until then idk if I'll have time to give this 100% .

 

 

 

 

if 50% is ok or you need to make up the numbers...I could be in.:ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, otherwise said:

If I have to self isolate I'll def be on here, until then idk if I'll have time to give this 100% .

 

 

 

 

if 50% is ok or you need to make up the numbers...I could be in.:ph34r:

Only thing i ask is vote every other round and submit your special action if you are a special that is all. If you can do that you’re in ;)

Edited by Aladeen
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

Meh I am busy unfortunately. Another time 

There is no other time... doomsday clock is at 11:59:59

  • Upvote 1
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

There is no other time... doomsday clock is at 11:59:59

I am saving the world 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Only thing i ask is vote every other round and submit your special action if you are a special that is all. If you can do that you’re in ;)

ok I can do that. ;)

  • Like 2
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also a maybe, but for a different reason: my laptop died and is still away for repairs. I refuse to phone post more than I have to. Assuming I get it back and fixed in a couple days then yes. 

 

They haven't closed schools here yet but it seems inevitable. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sedinery 1
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.