The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Kadri Watch: 'Rumblings' Islanders have made a push for Nazem

Drance lololololololololol. 

Thrown turds into the wind hoping it doesn’t  blow back into his face again like at the TDL and the Draft. 

no news no problem not for sports “media” just fabricate something. Especially in Vancouver.

sports “media” it so easy even Drance can do it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

On 7/24/2022 at 8:53 AM, gurn said:

Maybe, but the Gm and J.R. don't really care about BB's likes or they would have signed him to a new contract.

Did you miss the interview where JR explained the way he has operated with previous non-player contracts?

BB is under contract for 22/23 and will get a new contract if JR thinks he is the best candidate moving forward from there.

He said that he doesn't put much into the 'lame duck' media assessment of staff working in the last year of their current deals.

I hope and think that JR & Co very much care about their head coach's 'likes' and dislikes.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Lou needs to retire. That old dog doesn't do any good for the league lol

Lou is an unbelievable hockey guy.   When in NJ (probably did it in TO as well, and maybe still does it in NYI), he would have every single NHL player/Teams with a few notes on them, a wall with cards.   And move them around.    Great way to have some mass on the subject, and keep up with what's going in with his competitors.    All 600-700ish of them.  

Got to wonder what he had under the GMs name - Quin "watch out for Pat!", Burke "Go to Irish pub with Brian!"  Keenan "Douche-Bag",  Gillis "Player Agent stay away"... JB "Dump Crap option"....

14 hours ago, combover said:

Thrown turds into the wind hoping it doesn’t  blow back into his face again like at the TDL and the Draft. 

no news no problem not for sports “media” just fabricate something. Especially in Vancouver.

Would you rather have complete silence and no speculation, just reports of actual trades or signings? How would we get to 1000 pages if we didn't have random speculative reports to talk about. And furthermore, what else would we do with our time.... go outisde!?! Madness!

edit: This isn't even the JT Miller thread, my brain is fried, so uhhh.... lets get this to 1000 pages as well? :blink:

Edited by TmanVan

16 hours ago, combover said:

1 hour ago, TmanVan said:

Would you rather have complete silence and no speculation, just reports of actual trades or signings? How would we get to 1000 pages if we didn't have random speculative reports to talk about. And furthermore, what else would we do with our time.... go outisde!?! Madness!

edit: This isn't even the JT Miller thread, my brain is fried, so uhhh.... lets get this to 1000 pages as well? :blink:

Drance is an utter clown and a slimy dbag. It's a sign of how sports media has simply gone into the tube as a profession with the addition of social media. Any clown can just make up bs or hateful rubbish and post it somewhere now. People just eat this garbage up nowadays. There is actually a couple people on this board who think he's some hockey god of knowledge. I doubt he even knows how to hold a hockey stick. :picard:

1 hour ago, TmanVan said:

Every thread is the JT Miller thread now

25 minutes ago, TmanVan said:

[Signing] Janne Kuokkanen signs with Fribourg-Gotteron (Switzerland)

I wonder what this means for Millers trade value going forward?

Means that Fribourg-Gotteron now can't afford him??

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

Drance is an utter clown and a slimy dbag. It's a sign of how sports media has simply gone into the tube as a profession with the addition of social media. Any clown can just make up bs or hateful rubbish and post it somewhere now. People just eat this garbage up nowadays. There is actually a couple people on this board who think he's some hockey god of knowledge. I doubt he even knows how to hold a hockey stick. :picard:

I wouldn't say I think "he's some hockey god of knowledge", but I do think he has some valuable insight into how to build an elite championship team, so I'll bite on your post:

Please offer some examples of Drance making up bs or hateful rubbish. I'll wait and respond accordingly.

• Upvote 1