The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, playboi19 said:

The cup is coming to Nashville. They have a superior defence than Pitt/Ott and they have an above average offence. 

I don't think their offense will hold up. Not deep enough down the middle with those 2 injures. 

13 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Well duh..

That's why NSH deserves respect....They beat Kesler, Getzlaf and Perry, how do you beat someone? By shutting them down......

Kesler shut himself down by trying to be the "beast" instead of just playing.  Other than goofing it up, he was not even noticeable.  Getzlaf and Perry were far better than Kesler.  

Man what a series. 6 goals on like 19 shots or something boy Anaheim should be kicking themselves.

I wanted Kes and Bieksa to win and I genuinely do believe Anaheim is the better team but Nashville absolutely deserved the series. A couple of questionable refereeing here and there that the Ducks will lament but nothing that doesn't exist in every single series. 

Now I really hope the Pens win so that I can cheer against them and for Nashville, I won't be able to with the Sens because of Burrows which would suck. I'm a little bummed that Johansen and Fisher are out since it lowers the quality of play. I think ANA-PIT would've been one of the most entertaining series in recent history but it's nice to see a cinderella story in Nashville too. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Kesler shut himself down by trying to be the "beast" instead of just playing.  Other than goofing it up, he was not even noticeable.  Getzlaf and Perry were far better than Kesler.  

Yeah Kesler really slowed down. I don't think it has anything to do with him gooning it up as that's just his style of play. He just had a bad series, that's all.

What a class organization Nashville is.Waiting for Johansen to be in the team photo. Great team effort.It's been said countless times before goaltending and defence win championships. Nashville is one step away from proving that point yet again.

1 minute ago, shazzam said:

I don't think their offense will hold up. Not deep enough down the middle with those 2 injures. 

So if it's NSH vs PIT it will be a clash of great defence vs loaded offence.

I tend to go with the Nashville because they have Forsberg/Arvidsson and guys seem to be stepping up like Scissons did tonight.

Archived